Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
LOURDES MESQUITA
Unregistered

AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE ICEBERGS!
      #140027 - 04/13/05 01:51 PM

American people don´t have feelings!
Just see their problems, don´t think about Africa and Latino America.
They deserve Bush as president.
They´re cold as ice.
They don´t have culture.
They´re stupid.
They deserve a virus of real and good life, not this hedonism, and prejudice.
God Kill USA

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE ICEBERGS! new
      #140028 - 04/13/05 01:55 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way about ALL American's. I don't know where it is that you live, or why you hate Americans, but shame on you for thinking that any human being deserves to die. God will be your judge in the end.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140033 - 04/13/05 06:19 PM

Well this is the reason why there is so much hatred and violence and bigotry in the world...people like this. How many Americans do you actually know? Or are you basing your opinion on what YOUR media tells you? And, do you think that is the truth or that they skew it in a way that they want you to see Americans? I'm an American, and I'm very caring about people across the world, not just in the USA. And I didn't vote for Bush...but that's called democracy...I accept with that freedom that not always will the best candidate win. Regarding HIV/AIDS, the USA has given hundreds of millions of dollars to Africa to help and try to slow down and stop the high death rates from AIDS, I think more than any other country in the world. And still many of our own people infected with HIV or that have AIDS go untreated because we don't have the money to fund the programs that would help them. So how does that make us all the things that you say? I'm sorry you are so angry and misguided. You should make up your mind on your own, not based on what your government or religion or a television station or newspaper, etc., tells you to think.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140088 - 04/14/05 10:05 AM

[quote]Well this is the reason why there is so much hatred and violence and bigotry in the world...people like this. How many Americans do you actually know? Or are you basing your opinion on what YOUR media tells you? And, do you think that is the truth or that they skew it in a way that they want you to see Americans? I'm an American, and I'm very caring about people across the world, not just in the USA. And I didn't vote for Bush...but that's called democracy...I accept with that freedom that not always will the best candidate win. Regarding HIV/AIDS, the USA has given hundreds of millions of dollars to Africa to help and try to slow down and stop the high death rates from AIDS, I think more than any other country in the world. And still many of our own people infected with HIV or that have AIDS go untreated because we don't have the money to fund the programs that would help them. So how does that make us all the things that you say? I'm sorry you are so angry and misguided. You should make up your mind on your own, not based on what your government or religion or a television station or newspaper, etc., tells you to think. [/quote]

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140089 - 04/14/05 10:06 AM

[quote]I'm sorry you feel that way about ALL American's. I don't know where it is that you live, or why you hate Americans, but shame on you for thinking that any human being deserves to die. God will be your judge in the end. [/quote]

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140462 - 04/24/05 04:33 AM

WHY DON'T YOU ASK SOME ONE FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY,WITH THAT ATITUDE YOU CAN SIT AND ROT AT YOUR COMPUTER FOR ALL I CARE ,YOU ARE A SELFISH SHIT BAG

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #140766 - 04/27/05 10:13 AM

Loudes,

OMG....shame, shame, shame...and you talk about Americans..???? Look and read what oyu just wrote..tsk..tsk...tsk...God will be the judge in the end my friend...I hold no ill feelings for your post because see here in America we have been BLESSED with freedom of speech and for that I am sooooo Thankful..speak your mind and then take it elsewhere..That is your best bet!!!!! I feel sorry for you not angry...one once said"FOR EVERY MINUTE YOU ARE ANGRY, YOU LOOSE 60 SECONDS OF HAPPINESS".. I shall not loose my happiness or MY freedom to speak my mind because of your post....~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2022

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3