HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
spadude64
Regular

Reged: 12/26/04
Loc: Pa, USA
Bigotry and HIV do not mix!
      #138622 - 03/17/05 01:48 AM

Bigotry is the major cause of HIV spread due to the fact that Bigotry only causes gays and others to become uncaring. For example look at those fake TV evangelists! Like they are starving for money? But they are good at ripping up HIV positive people and therefore bringing down their morale! Well I say we shall fight these fake religious idiots!
When you deny gays the right to get married you allow them to have open sex which is downright wrong! And this you right wing morons spreads the HIV virus!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
river
Expert

Reged: 03/05/05
Re: Bigotry and HIV do not mix! new
      #138832 - 03/17/05 12:28 PM

I don't agree with your bigotry theory.The churches have thier beliefs and that my friend does not spread aids. There is no single business or group tht has that power. What spreads this is ignoranceand telling folks that certain things such as oral can not ever spread aids.You are taking the responsibility away from the infected individuals. I know many women in my support group that were not infected by an establishments rules and regulations. They were infected by men that only think with the head between their legs. I myself was thru drug use 15 yrs ago and my church has welcomed me with open arms.God hasa taught us not to hate the sinner just the sin . And that my friend includes all of us whether gay straight or whatever. Stop blaming others for ones lack of responsibility thats whats causes aids to be spread

spadude64
Regular

Reged: 12/26/04
Loc: Pa, USA
      #138989 - 03/19/05 01:53 AM

No, I do disagree with you because the religious idiots do make money off being ignorant so open your eyes!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#139003 - 03/19/05 07:02 PM

WE had bigotry long before HIV and I an sure It will be alive long after even HIV is gone.
L

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1830

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3