Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
LOVE
Unregistered

Just received my results
      #138463 - 03/16/05 02:33 AM

Yesterday 15 March 2005 i received my second HIV test results confirming that i was positive. The first diagnosis was on the 19 Feb 2005. The person who has infected me was my fiancé (ex now) who decided not to tell me that he is positive untill when I broke off the relationship in January this year. He left the message on my cellphone to tell me th t "by the way I'm positive".

I have decided not to be bitter or angry at this man. I'm going to live and fight this disease with my all. GOD is on my side and I will fear no evil( virus). I'm not ready to disclose my status to anybody, only my Doctor and myself knows. My CD4 is 614 and my viral load is 202.

Just want to tell you all pozies that we are in this together , lets continue building each other, until the cure is found our faith and strenght is all we got. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
Re: Just received my results new
      #138466 - 03/16/05 07:00 AM

Hey Love,

I am sorry to hear that the results were Positive as I was saying prayers that you mat have NOT been infected BUT I must tell you that you are a pretty strong and GOOD person to be sooo forgiving and to have such a positive attitude so early in the game! Good for you and you are right when you say"we are all in this together"....true words never said more simply or better!!!!!!

Your counts are good and hopefully that is a good indicator that you mat be a slow progressor....I am not a doc or anything BUT just from things I have read and learned over the last year...this seems to be what they are all talking about...you have a very low vl and good t-cell count....eat healthy, exercise and keep up that POSITIVE attitude and you will be just fine....

We are all here for you whenever you may need that shoulder or just to vent, scream or laugh....=) Much love to you LOVE =)..................~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope"

Ronnie
Regular

Reged: 01/10/05
Loc: Columbus, OH
      #138470 - 03/16/05 08:32 AM

Hi, welcome to the "club". Sorry that the membership requirments are so extreme. But, you're right, we've got each other, and we definitely have GOD/FAITH.

Don't worry you'll never be alone.

Stay well,
Ron

--------------------
Check out my blog.
www.phunkebeatz216.blogspot.com

ang89
Regular

Reged: 12/24/04
      #138474 - 03/16/05 11:40 AM

I am sorry to hear that your test was positive. I hope you stay positive. I was diagnosed recently also. I am still finding it all hard to deal with. Good luck with everything and stay healthy.
Angela

river
Expert

Reged: 03/05/05
      #138477 - 03/16/05 12:14 PM

Hey there Love,
Thats the fighting spirit. You may not want to be angry at your ex right now and perhaps it is partus womens fault for not using precaution, but that doesn't change the fact that men aren't truthful when it comes to wanting sex.It really angers me. I would like to see charges brought against every person that knowingly infects another. What gives someone the right to distroy ones life., or at least changes it drastically.But that takes guts and fortitude.One would rather stay quiet due to the embarrassment and stigma. The only problem with that is thats what caused this mess in the first place. Did you know that 90% of women are infected by men that they didn't know was positive,or men to " scared" to find out the truth and deal with it as a real man.Well I did warn you this is very sensitive subject for me. I've just seen it happen time and time again and its not right. We are not just a piece of meat to be laid then kicked to the curb.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
Re: BACK TO YOU RON......=) new
      #138480 - 03/16/05 01:20 PM

Hey Ron,
Well if that was not the funniest post I have read in a long time...you are a blast!!!!!! What a witty sense of humor...good for you and as you said in your post"welcome to the club, sorry the membership requirements are so extreme"....Hang around long enough on this board and you will have plenty of time and good use to put that "WITTY" sense of humor to good work!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making my day!!!!!~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04(full member with all requirements met)..lol..
"While there is breath, there is hope".
"For every minute you are angry, you loose sixty seconds of happiness".

LOVE
Unregistered

THANK YOU new
      #139087 - 03/22/05 04:01 AM

Ronnie and all the Club Members

Just want to pass my greatest gratitude to you all. Thank you very much for your support and messages. Lets stay positive and be strong.

" we are in this together"

LOVE YOU ALL

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2668

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3