Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

hard to take - why are some people so cruel
      #134358 - 02/11/05 11:31 AM

I find it hard dealing with having HIV from a girl who only used me my for my money and couldnt care if I live or died fro it - how do you justify that to yourself? I think it would have been completely different if I had caught from a girl who had genuine feelings for me

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
RIVERLADY
All Star

Reged: 02/03/05
Re: hard to take - why are some people so cruel new
      #134367 - 02/11/05 04:48 PM

If you are sure this female did infect you you may want to look into pressing charges against her.There are laws against anyone who purposely infects another. You may want to speak with a lawyer in regards to not only criminal charges but also in a lawsuit. But be prepared for it to get ugly but your life is worth it no matter how dificult.

hope this helps
Unregistered

#134384 - 02/11/05 10:03 PM

i got it from a man i live with for four years, and he did just
what she did, any one who has been betrayed so cruelly
will tell you, there is nothing we can say to you that will make
how you feel any easier. what i can tell you is that you will
go thru some strange feeling and overwhelming emotions,
you will not be able to comprehend how someone could be
this evil, and if you are not aware of what will be happening to you it can literally drive you crazy, because even though you know the truth it is to unbelievalbe to truly accept.
please do me a favor and write this down because i know
without a doubt at some point you are going to have to decide one of two things. 1. dont take to long trying to trying to figure out what it is you cant quite get, it took me two years
to put it in a nutshell, i knew he was uncaring, cold callious and selfish, but what he was went beyond that, and when
the word came to me i found a way to let go. you now no
the meaning of evil. and you will never understand that kind of mentality unless you yourself are.
2. the only other thing you can do is let it overtake your thoughts and you life.
she just didnt care, people are what they are and asking why over and over again wont change what they are.
if i can help in any way my email is dadivinenyc@aol.com
if i can help get to the other side of this i will do whatever i can. it was one of the hardest things i ever experienced
and i have gone thru things i thought couldnt be worse.

RIVERLADY
All Star

Reged: 02/03/05
      #134393 - 02/12/05 08:19 AM

Some of lifes lessons are very hard to deal with . You can't turn the clock back but you can move ahead also

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #134451 - 02/14/05 09:14 AM

Anonymous,

I read your post and had to think for a minute about what I could say that might make you feel a bit better about the situation you are in and then I realized there was nothing!!!!...Not that I dont want to help BUT there are no REAL answers for why people behave the way they do...unfortunately in our sociaty this has become a major problem and the kindness, caring and love for the human race just is not as it once was...we all live in a very competitive world were money, jobs, cars and homes are a thing that is most important...caring and loving seems to be pushed aside..it's up to you to move forward with your life and unfortunately you will also have to deal with your virus as well...

There are many loving people on this board that will listen when you want to talk and help as much as they can when you need a friend to lean on for advise or just to get things of your mind....

I know what you must be going through is difficult and I can only imagine how sad you must feel at this point BUT remember that life DOES and WILL go on...even with HIV...

Ever need to talk please feel free to send me a message or respond and I will chat with you, ok? Until then my friend, keep cool and dont give up HOPE..there are still loving people out there...you just have to give it some time to find them...good luck to you...God Bless...~Jessie~

HIV+ sine 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2044

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3