Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
COWGIRL
Unregistered

WHERE CAN YOU GET GOOD LEGAL HELP !
      #102399 - 07/22/04 07:50 PM

Hi! Out there, I need a good lawyer, but it's hard when you got limited resources. Is there any help you can get through the aids society or legal aid. Does anyone have any information. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! THANK - YOU !

It's just beauitful here today, I was out and seen my horse earlier, the flies are really bad , so the horses are trying to keep in the shed for protection. Earlier, before it got so hot it would of been prefect weather for a jet boat ride on the Peace River and fishing.
If you ever get a chance to go for a ride in a jet boat don"t turn it down , it's fantastic. Just being on the water is tons of fun, the feel of the water spray rushing past you, the breeze created by the boat and the scenery is just awsome. Of course if later you land a fish, that's pretty ok too. The fresh fish from the cold river taste great, wether you cook them over a campfire or on a stove. I know this aint got nothing to do with aids but it's about living.
If I was close to Vancouver with all the killer whales, I would sure love to see them up close and touch them. Yah that would be great.

By for now , Thanks for your time !

COWGIRL

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Brent
Unregistered

Re: WHERE CAN YOU GET GOOD LEGAL HELP ! new
      #105070 - 08/01/04 06:07 PM

I don't know where you live.
This is in Philadelphia... Send an email or call them...I'm sure they can point you in the right direction:
http://www.aidslawpa.org/

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1444

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3