Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Dutchman- Baby oil guy here
      #99976 - 06/16/04 09:15 AM

Dutchman, I don't think the condom broke, and I cant recall seeing any blood on my fingers, but there was a lot of vaginal fluid.

My symptoms are as follows fever for 2 days after 4 weeks of exposure pain in the groin, behind the knees, front of the elbows , feeling ill all which are ongoing . And all this started after reading other HIV sites. Thank god I found this site.
I do admit I could not feel any inflamed lymph nodes, but then I would not have known the difference through the pain.

Dutchman thanks for your 1st reply , Please answer if you can , I know you are busy and will understand even if it is only a one liner as to what percentage my risk was.

Keep well and God bless you and all the others.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Dutchman
Unregistered

Re: Thanks Dutchman- Baby oil guy here new
      #99993 - 06/16/04 01:21 PM

Hello anonymous,

I remember you and your story. But i read it once again to fresh up memory. The things i wanna add are:

1. From fingering the woman you won't get HIV, unless if the finger is wounded (and bleeding) there would be a risk. It's doesn't matter if you put your fingers afterwards in your mouth as there was not (a lot of) blood. Nor does it put you at a worth mentioning risk if there was vaginal fluid present on your finger when licking (probably what you saw was lubrication by the way.);
2. the symptoms you describe do all but sound alarming for HIV, although HIV can never be excluded this way alone (apart from a risk.);
3. repeating: the chances are so so so big in your favour to be alright. Don't forget you used a condom during intercourse and could not see it was broken afterwards. But unless this, as you used oil for lubrication during intercourse, you are not as sure that the condom was intact than in the situation you used water-lubrication.

Get tested to be sure if you feel concerned. Especially if you're such kind of person that believes to win the lottery jackpot each time the numbers get announced.
But really no reason to be freaked out in the meantime. No way.

Best regards,
Dutchman

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1042

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3