Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
idelindi

Reged: 06/11/04
The ARS Rash
      #99801 - 06/11/04 08:14 PM

I saw on here that the rash is macular and papular (red & raised)? I had unprotected oral sex and noticed a small abrasion in my mouth afterward. Although I did not swallow any semen, it's possible I did injest presiminal fluid, which has me really concerned. This happened 2 weeks ago, and today, I have a slight fever of 99.1-99.5. On my chest are a few red, raised bumps which don't itch but have a whitish center, like an infected hair folicle; they are dispersed and not clumped and in the hairy portion of my chest and mid stomach region. I can't find a photo anywhere of what that rash looks like, so I don't know if this is it or not. I still have a couple of weeks before I can possible get tested, so I'm literally petrified. Can someone give me some information on this?

Thanks SO much.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Annonymous
Unregistered

Re: The ARS Rash new
      #99803 - 06/11/04 09:46 PM

All I can tell you is to relax. I had the same incident 5 days ago: unprotected oral sex w/possible exposure to pre-seminal fluid also. Believe me, with all the worry you will have every symptom that you think is related to HIV: BUT YOU DO NOT HIV. Right now I'm buggin, no matter how much I'm told that I don't have it either. My head hurts; joints hurt; I'm itching all over; temperature. You name it, I got it! Calm down. Wait 2 more weeks and go get tested for EVERTHING: HIV, herpes, hepatitis, gohnorhea, syphillis. Put your mind at rest.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1419

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3