Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Kayla
Unregistered

I am a link in a chain of sick people...
      #99796 - 06/11/04 07:02 PM

I am a link in a chain of sick people, all connected sexually. We are all clinically undiagnosed. Personally, I am extremely ill(with tumors popping up all over my body).

We are definitely carrying something. It’s definitely an undiagnosed sexually transmitted disease. What is the question that I continuously pose...not to doctors or clinicians or to websites; But, to scientists and the most senior people at the CDC. This is all really scary for all of us; But, perhaps if we start talking about it, we can diagnosis it….and, most importantly, stop it! Whatever it is....

It was a difficult decision. But, I am too sick to care what anyone thinks. I chose to come out of anonymity about 6 months ago and report my cluster to the State Health Department, the CDC, the WHO, and the UN. I have contacted every State Health Department in the country. I have written my story to every STD clinic in the country. Vice President Cheney has opened an investigation. You see, these Departments’ can not act unless you voluntarily report yourselves to them. And, if enough people choose to do the same, perhaps we can start a movement and get some attention to a big problem that is going overlooked.

You see, I know I am not just going to sit around (and get sicker and sicker). It’s been pretty bad for over a year now. But, with the unrelenting support of my family & friends, I am choosing to make a difference in this world (and chatting on a website is not going to help diagnosis any of us).

I help your help!!!!!! I have started a list of cases and I am going to fund my own medical research programs. I want to hear your story.

Please email me at my foundation’s address lemonfoundation@yahoo.com, to share your story with me, as I have contacts with the most senior people at the CDC. I have met numerous folks across the country in the same predicament (with similar severe ailments and clusters), many of whom who have entrusted me with the in-and-outs of their most intimate stories. The cluster piece is a huge component.

You have to be willing to provide me your name, geographic information, and phone number. It is my solemn word that your name will never cross my lips, as I understand and appreciate the nature of what we are dealing with. With such, I respect everyone’s anonymity. So, please tell me you story! I want to hear it. Help me, help you!

I am no doctor. I can not diagnosis you. I do not want to hear worried well stories. Or questions about, am I infected or not. I want to hear about facts and about clusters of sick people.

You see, I am just a really, really sick person who needs help, because together we can get ourselves the care and attention we deserve!

P.s. Do not listen to ANYONE who tries to convince you symptoms are in your head. Sadly, I have reached a point where I am too sick for my doctors to discount my words. Please help me, help you.

Edited by TheBody (11/29/07 03:05 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I am a link in a chain of sick people... new
      #99810 - 06/12/04 12:18 PM

what is it you think you have?
hiv?
cancer?
what?
you sound very much like a scammer -

Kayla
Unregistered

#99811 - 06/12/04 01:16 PM

Are you saying you can handle the truth? The government knows a lot more than they care to share with the general public (and you would be foolish to think otherwise). And, I am taking them on every day of my life. Scammers do not put their name, reputation, and integrity on the line. Your question is an important one, and I hope it is one that folks ask themselves before they contact me. But, if they chose, they can provide me with their address and I will send them my memo from The White House. I think it is a fair and reasonable exchange. Because at the end of the day, we all need one another's help. Thank you for your time and response. I am glad you did, because this is a crazy world we live in, and it was wise for you to be skeptical. Have a great day.

Edited by TheBody (11/30/07 04:14 PM)

Anonymous
Unregistered

#99818 - 06/12/04 07:00 PM

Why would you refer to this post as being a scammer?

I am sure that you watched MTV and Clintons "Rock The Vote" in 1992 and thought that this party possed integrety.

That was the scam, not those who try to present a problem even though they have no benefeit to themselves with the exception of saving others.

Wiith that said, is their a liberal oon this board that truthfully cares about someone else?

The answer is no. The Republicans are supposed to carry you while you bite the hand that feeds you.

Well, be the leach that you are and keep to yourself about it because I have to get up tommorrow, go to work and earn a living for you.

Do you really think that the government can make every lazy liberal a trust fund baby?

joe__
Unregistered

#99823 - 06/13/04 04:57 AM

what kind of tumors do you have?? how would you characterize your tumors and have they been diagnosed as tumors by a medical doctor? what else leads you to the conclusion that you have a serious, non diagnosed sexual transmitted illness?

joe

Kayla
Unregistered

#99828 - 06/13/04 04:10 PM

Let's just say that I have presented a strong enough case to the CDC that they listen. And, my blood has already traveled to Atlanta once this year. I understand what I am saying here is scary. Believe me, if you read this and are scaried multiply that by about 1M and that's how scaried I am---My life horrifies me daily. We will talk about the risk of: SARS, Ebola, West Nile, new influenza strains, anthrax and Iraqi terrorism. It is all scary stuff. But, perhaps if we start talking about issues, rather than masking or ignoring them, we could find some resolve! Why not inform doctors, healthcare workers, and citizens about the fact that there is something unusual spreading in the population? It would have to be better than telling patients that they are ’psyche cases’ and that their symptoms are a ‘figment of their imagination’. I have a Masters degree. I am a director at my firm. I used to be a triathlete. Believe me, the one thing I do know for certain is that I have better things to do than to concoct valid symptoms of an undiagnosed sexually transmitted disease. I don't know what it is; I am not a scientist or a doctor. But, I know it's something. And, governmental agencies will not act unless there are enough of us to stir the sea.....

joe__
Unregistered

#99853 - 06/14/04 07:18 AM

okay, so you do not have any diagnosed tumors, right? i am glad to hear this.

i wish you much success and i hope you get better soon.

cheers
Joe

Kayla
Unregistered

#99859 - 06/14/04 09:55 AM

I didn't say that. All of my ailments have been clinically diagnosed. Thank you for the well-wishes! I need them... :) k

Anonymous
Unregistered

what link? what chain? Who is sick? new
      #100302 - 06/23/04 06:40 PM

This whole post has totally confused me. I feel like I am on the x-files. karen I will look into your post more thouroughly, but I dont understand if your tumors are an std, who else has these tumors? I am sorry but I just dont get what you need help with, you scared me just reading the uninformative twist taking post. All the Best

Kayla
Unregistered

Re: what link? what chain? Who is sick? new
      #100307 - 06/23/04 10:18 PM

I am purposely vague. Just know, that if you were in the same situation, and you would know exactly what I mean. My life is the twilight zone.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#111855 - 09/23/04 03:14 PM

The Heights of Hypocrisy in three little sentences !!!!!!!

"Wiith that said, is their a liberal oon this board that truthfully cares about someone else?

The answer is no. The Republicans are supposed to carry you while you bite the hand that feeds you.

Well, be the leach that you are and keep to yourself about it because I have to get up tommorrow, go to work and earn a living for you."

Anonymous
Unregistered

#111856 - 09/23/04 03:25 PM

Maybe you should watch, "Karen Brokovitch" or "Silkville" (SP for both) or a documentary on what it is like for children born by the Chernoble accident in Russia.

If you keep looking for a viral cause of your problem you may end up with nothing. Even people who eat "normal" can experience malnutrition. Depletion of certain vitamins over a long period of time can make a person very sick, (read about Africa and what happens to the children that are malnourished)

I've had chronic problems all my life. My doctors just put me on one drug after another. I finally had a doctor look closely at things in my blood that the others never bothered to test for. I found out I had a bad B deficiency even though I need to LOSE 20 pounds!

If you can't afford that take some NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Freeze dried Thymus extract and some other antioxidents. Your body may just be overloaded from stress that you don't even realize you have.

Broken_Angel1
Guru

Reged: 02/26/04
Loc: Arizona
      #112149 - 10/02/04 01:01 AM

HUH???

You say:

"This is all really scary for all of us; But, perhaps if we start talking about it, we can diagnosis it….and, most importantly, stop it! Whatever it is...."

"It was a difficult decision. But, I am too sick to care what anyone thinks. I chose to come out of anonymity about 6 months ago and report my cluster to the State Health Department, the CDC, the WHO, and the UN."

and

" I help your help!!!!!! "

and

"Do not listen to ANYONE who tries to convince you symptoms are in your head."

You say you want to talk about it, come out of anonymity and enlist others to help you......but you don't seem to want to disclose all of your symptoms or show your "memo from the white house"......and we are NOT being scammed...huh.

PLEASE don't waste our time...although somewhat entertaining fiction. I think I will change the channel.

--------------------
"No act of kindness,
no matter how small,
is ever wasted." AESOP

Anonymous
Unregistered

#112247 - 10/03/04 09:15 PM

According to Autoimmune Technologies, they explain ICL as follows: "Idiopathic CD4+ T-lymphocytopenia, or ICL, is an immunodeficiency syndrome in which human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, cannot be detected. Because HIV is the causative agent of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), ICL can be referred to as Non-HIV AIDS. As in AIDS patients, Non-HIV AIDS patients exhibit reduced numbers of CD4+ T-lymphocytes, and many Non-HIV AIDS patients have developed the opportunistic infections or otherwise rare cancers associated with AIDS.

Non-HIV AIDS patients may comprise perhaps one percent of all AIDS patients. While the majority of Non-HIV AIDS patients do not belong to any of the risk groups such as blood transfusion recipients, male homosexuals, and intravenous drug abusers in which AIDS was first identified, some Non-HIV AIDS patients do belong to these groups. This suggests that Non-HIV AIDS may also be transmissible.

Research conducted at Tulane University Medical Center suggests that Non-HIV AIDS is associated with a retroviral particle called Human Intracisternal A-Type Particle-Type II, or HIAP-II. Antibodies to this particle have been found in a high percentage of patients with Non-HIV AIDS. Tulane has patented HIAP-II, and Autoimmune Technologies is licensing HIAP-II technology in order to develop screening and diagnostic tests and therapies for Non-HIV AIDS and to study the possibility of generating vaccines against Non-HIV AIDS, autoimmune disease, and AIDS."

http://www.autoimmune.com/Non-HIVAIDSGen.html

Anonymous
Unregistered

#139807 - 04/09/05 12:11 AM

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Current/Q160149.html

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6972

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3