Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

So you think you are infected?
      #99322 - 05/28/04 03:22 AM

I met this girl online and we had cybersex. Since that terrible experince I have had the following symptoms.

- Guilt
- Anxiety
- Insecurity
- Stress

I have seen every doctor at the clinic and 2 at the E.R.
they all tell me I am fine. I think they are all against me.
My 28 day PCR, DNA, RNA were all N.E.G for ARS. I am sure they were all taken ASAP on an FDA test for HIV OK! LOL
I am sure the dog at the lab ate my results.
My baseline, 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 month Elisa were all negative for HIV 1 and 2. I must have the ultra rare mongolian strain that I picked up while masterbating with a condom on back in Vietnam.
My glands are swollen and sore, not from HIV but from my constant poking and prodding at them.
My feet are hot and numb, not from HIV but from sitting at the computer for 34 hours straight self diagnosing my problems.
I have diahrea, not from HIV but from eating pizza pops and ice cream because surfing the web for new symptoms is a full time job.
I have a sore throat, not from HIV but from having to disguise my voice after calling the CDC 12 times in the last hour.
I have floaters, not from HIV but from staring at this computer monitor for 27 hours straight.
I have a rash, not from HIV but from not showering or changing my shirt in 3 weeks.
I have a white tongue, not from HIV but from not brushing my teeth, and eating ice cream all day.
My hands are tingly, not from HIV but from emailing Dr Bob 57 times this morning.

I thought some of you could use a smile right now, I am not trying to make light of anybodys situation myself included as I am still in the window period. I just fealt like lightening things up a little as laughter is the best medicine.
Be well everyone, I was only making fun of myself here.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
feelingbad

Reged: 05/17/04
Re: So you think you are infected? new
      #99324 - 05/28/04 08:43 AM

Thanks....you made me smile....and that is no easy task these days. I, too, am in the window period and have many symptoms of ARS. I'm just praying it's not and trying to live life as normally as possible until I know for sure.

I appreciate your humor and will try to keep a happy thought for the rest of the day.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1125

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3