Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stiff neck, headaches.
      #99081 - 05/24/04 03:56 PM

Before I go on with my storey I just want to say that eveyone on here is such wonderful people. I thank God for people like you all.
My incident happend maybe almost two years ago. I met this guy. We started talking and getting to know one another. After a week or two I stayed the night with him. We deeply kissed, we bumped and grind passionatly, I sucked his nipples and he sucked mine. We did not have oral sex at all. Nor did we have anal sex. I did, however fingered him. The after all of that he j/o on my chest and I jacked myself off. We used the same towel to clean ourselves. The next week he told me that he was HIV+. From that day I have been so stressed out. I had panic attacks, could not sleep, woke up with night sweats, couldn not breathe sometimes, headaches every single day. Still getting them. And it is now over a year. And still getting headaches. Now I have a stiff neck, which has been like this for weeks now. I noticed a bruise about a week agao on my side and I don't know when or where I got it. I have two dark spots on my right middle finger. Never noticed them b4. Not lost any weight, not tired. So with me telling you all of this can you tell me what is going on with me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Stiff neck, headaches. new
      #99086 - 05/24/04 04:30 PM

Hello Anonymous,

As you can read on the expert-sections mutual mastrubation is considered a no-risk activity for HIV (as long you do not use the sperm to put it [rather rubbing than touching and rather more than a few drips] on the others genitals.) Also fingering (when skin is intact), kissing and sucking nipples no risk. Using the same towel is a casual contact and those pose also no risk.

Though i can understand you get some frightened when after having sex he told you about his positive status. He had to say this before he went to bed with you. And in my opinion in each case it was stupid to say it afterwards, then it was better to not say it at all because with this episode he did not put you at risk.

I really hope you have not been for 2 years in worry because of this. You can always decide to test now to close this chapter, but just for psychological reasons. You can test right-away, you don't have to get through a window period anymore. But the outcome will be not difficult to predict: you are fine. "Symptoms" don't matter here. I'm sure more of us in similar situation (when we had sex with someone who says afterwards he is HIV-positive) would have panick attacks and night sweets afterwards.

Best regards,
Dutchman

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2073

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3