Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bruised and confused.
      #98965 - 05/20/04 08:22 AM

Does anyone know if Lymphoma can start after 13 weeks of being exposed? I normally bruise easy but I am noticing bruising in places I dont remember hurting. I have bad knees and I was on my knees painting my house but now their both sore and bruised behind them. Also, I have a bruise under my right collar bone on my chest. Not sure how that could've got their and last week had one on my stomach. It seems really wierd. I've been tested at 28 days PCR and 12 weeks home access and both were negative. Are these signs of hiv or strickly lymphoma non related to HIV? Please help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Dutchman
Unregistered

Re: Bruised and confused. new
      #98966 - 05/20/04 09:35 AM

Hello Anonymous,

You are the one who was with the Russian stripper, aren't you? You have to go out to buy champagne ;-) and not worry about HIV anymore. You really have ZERO reason to keep combining your innocent encounter with the fear for HIV.

Maybe you pay too much attention to your body since you began diagnosing your symptoms. But if these bruising concern you, go to your doctor and ask him. Do you think anyone of us can tell you what is the reason for them without having the knowledge a doctor has, without seeing them and without knowing your medical history? But once again, please stop worrying for HIV, because the guarantee you have is that your complaints are not due to that. If you still not believe it do that one latest test and close this chapter.

Greetings,
Dutchman

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Bruised and confused. new
      #98967 - 05/20/04 11:04 AM

Yes, it's me again. I just freaking out because my wife had an oral fluid test done and I'm the insurance agent for the policy and the lab wont tell me the results. I even told them it was my wife and they said there not allowed. I know they're doing their job but it seems to me if the results were fine they would tell. They said thay can not say anything about results and that the paperwork is being sent to the underwriters. Now I have to wait longer. Also, it's my daughters b-day today and I should be happy and I'm so sad that I might have destroyed the family. I have always been the good husband and father and I made one little mistake and I know it's going to cost me my life and probably my wifes. I tried to protect her by telling her and got the pcr test done. We had relations after that result and now I mad because my doctor and the clinic didnt give me better advise. I beleive everyone that is at risk should wait 3- 6 months and should use protection. I just dont know what will happen if the results are positive. Sorry to dump on you but your a very good listener and advisor.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1420

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3