Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

In constant terror...
      #98619 - 05/11/04 10:23 PM

Hello there.
I am 26 year-old male who recently has been dating a 24 year-old girl. We have had sex twice. I used a condom for both and it did not break. She performed oral sex on me for a little while, but I did not perform it on her.
She later informed me that she is a recovering heroin addict and used to inject the drug.
I was absolutely terrified, that I became pale and almost fainted. She informed me that she is currently in a rehab program and had been tested for HIV four or five times previously-- all negative results.
Her last test was about five months ago, and she is animate that she has never shared needles for drugs but used to get them from the pharmacy.
To calm my worry she volunteered for another HIV test which was performed about a week ago, we (mostly me) are still waiting for the results.
She has tested negative for all other STDs and Hepatits strains, but I am extremely paralyzed by fear for waiting for the results.
Based on your experiences, could you please help me out there and perhaps give me some advice or personal experiences?
Thank you

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: In constant terror... new
      #98626 - 05/11/04 11:44 PM

She's NEG.

You're NEG

You had NO RISK.

SO get a blow job for me.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98627 - 05/11/04 11:47 PM

I had RECEPTIVE (bottom) anel sex 3 times with a guy who turned out to be POZ. Never ejaculated in me though.

This happened a few years ago. Tested and was NEG.

Now I always use condoms, and test once a year. All NEGs. And I will make sure it will stay that way.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#98645 - 05/12/04 12:29 PM

Sorry, I also failed to mention that although she tested NEGative about five months ago she had used for two months and had been living with her bf (who also used) for those two months. She said she had never shared needless with anyone but him. She is getting angry at me every time I see her because she knows that this test is always on my mind.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1125

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3