Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Depressed
Unregistered

Switch please talk to me. I have no one to talk to
      #94767 - 04/09/04 12:33 AM

I have read a lot of info on AIDS/HIV and one of the major symptoms is headaches. I have had them everyday or every other day since that day. Can you please explain that to me in depth. Please answer me. My life is not the same. I can't get rid of the headaches.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Switch625
Regular

Reged: 08/07/03
Re: Switch please talk to me. I have no one to talk to new
      #94793 - 04/09/04 07:57 AM

Hey there. Did you know that stress and anxiety will cause killer headaches, more so than HIV? It could even be allergies or sinus headaches. Instead of worrying over any symptoms you may be having, why don't you tell me what happened. What was your exposure?

--------------------
Life is meant for living, not fearing.

Losing mind
Unregistered

#94821 - 04/09/04 04:32 PM

I met this guy almost two yrs ago. We met and we finally messed around. We bumped and grind on one another. He sucked my nipples and I sucked he's. He came on my chest and I came by j/o. There was no penetration, no blow jobs envolved, just deep french kissing and bumping and grinding on one another. The following day he told me that he was HIV + and that was the reason he didn't give me a blow job. I don't give blow jobs unless I have been with a guy for a very long time and I know his status. Alot of my sexual encounters had a lot to do with bumping and grinding and also mutual masturbation and deep kissing. I have read many post on here and I have read on HIV/AIDS and I see that one of the main symptoms are constant headaches. Which every since that day I have been getting headaches. Not everyday, but damn near. Their either light ones or real heavy ones. Another thing that has happend is I developed a mole like spot on the side of my finger. I don't know. I read these post and I see how you respond to the people on here and I think your words are very encouraging. U have a good heart and I felt like I could talk to you and get your advice on the matter. So anyway after that incident my mind have been thinking all kinds ofcrazy things. I want to thank you for taking the time out and responding back to me.

Switch625
Regular

Reged: 08/07/03
      #94859 - 04/09/04 11:27 PM

Bumping and grinding (frottage), kissing, nipple sucking, and mutual masturbation are not risks for HIV transmission. If neither of you had mouthfuls of blood, you do not even have the theoretical risk from deep kissing. And if he didn't ejaculate into an actively bleeding wound on you, you do not have the theoretical risk from mutual masturbation. You played safely and should give yourself a pat on the back.

Your headaches are clearly not HIV-related since you didn't even put yourself at risk to begin with. I do not even see the need for testing unless it's for peace of mind. Take care friend, this time you're okay!

--------------------
Life is meant for living, not fearing.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1462

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3