Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

the reason
      #9392 - 09/08/00 05:30 PM

the reason for her to inject me I think is two reason. Number one because she is mad and wants to spread the desease and number two is that she is trying to act normal and continoue to have sex. One day I was with my freind and he gave her a condom as a gift she then throwed the condom away and was really mad. later I called her and apologized and I told her that I did not know about my freind attitude. I think she is mad from me and maybe I was the only person that is lucky from all male that she knows who did not sleep with her so she decided to give me the virus by injecting me, because I now her well and I did not sleep with her. These are my thoughts please help me and advice me and tell me your real thought so I can atleast wait untill I have a test in October. Thank You.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: the reason new
      #9397 - 09/08/00 08:46 PM

Are you the same guy who was in Egypt, who forgot to remove the condon after sex and had his female partnet's vaginal fluid in his underwear? If you are, please seek psychological help. You are seeing things and you're driving yourself crazy.

If you are not, I apologize for being confused. Now, assuming she did inject you a full syringe of infected blood. I think very few people will argue that your chance of getting infected is nearly 100%. But you will know it for sure since it's not that easy to be injected with something without knowing it.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 803

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3