Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Adioatticus
New User

Reged: 02/26/04
afraid...plese answer
      #90675 - 02/26/04 09:15 PM

now, i am a virgin and 14... and my girlfriend is the same... i am afraid of getting stds and aids and stuff...we both have done nothing really...and i only have fingers a girl before... and i was wondering, is there any risk of us getting anything... like hiv or anything if we havent been with anyone else or had sex or anything...

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Switch625
Regular

Reged: 08/07/03
Re: afraid...plese answer new
      #90694 - 02/27/04 02:52 PM

I believe you said that you fingered a girl before, correct? It's hard to tell because in one sentence you say you have done nothing and yet in another, you say that you have fingered a girl.

If you are both virgins and haven't done anything sexually with anyone else, how could you possibly have a STI? They don't just appear out of nowhere, you need to do something sexually with someone who is infected in order to be infected yourself. That's why they are called Sexually Transmitted Infections (or Sexually Transmitted Diseases-STD).

If you have fingered a girl, as long as you didn't have a bloody cut on your finger when you were doing it, you are in a zero risk category for HIV or any other STI.

--------------------
Life is meant for living, not fearing.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#90695 - 02/27/04 02:54 PM

You said you're still a virgin............ One of the ways HIV is transmitted is through unprotected sexual contact. You're fine, but when you do decide to have sex........WEAR A CONDOM.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#90798 - 02/28/04 01:08 PM

when i fingered my girlfriend... just recently, i think i had a cut on my finger.... it was not bleeding... or anything...but theres no risk since she hasnt had sex with anyone right

Switch625
Regular

#90808 - 02/28/04 10:38 PM

The cut would need to be actively bleeding for there to be a risk. And yes, if she has not had sexual contact of any kind with anyone else, there is nothing to be worried about.

--------------------

Anonymous
Unregistered

#90810 - 02/29/04 12:51 AM

thank you so much!!! ive had shortness of breath lately tho... then again i was around cats...and they i usually sneeze from them... also, we talked about...me eating her out...is there any risk? like if she hasnt had sex with anyone she doesnt have anthing for me to worry about if i do, right?

Switch625
Regular

#90821 - 02/29/04 11:54 AM

The shortness of breath means nothing, except maybe you have cat allergies. Yes, if she has not had any sexual contact with anyone else, you have nothing to be worried about. Just remember that oral sex is still sex, so if she has performed oral sex on anyone else, that is considered sexual contact. If you want to protect yourself completely, you can cut a latex condom open into a square and use that as a barrier between your mouth and her vagina. Saran Wrap also works well.

--------------------

Anonymous
Unregistered

#90826 - 02/29/04 03:33 PM

Tahnk you so much !!! :D plus my mouth is dry...very dry lately.. nothing right? wow, i feel paranoid, but atleast i know stuff now! thanks so much just that last question :D

robbie
Unregistered

#178506 - 03/05/06 09:13 PM

adio, go suck your mums cock you little 10 year old faggot, you poke your cat and eat out your dog o_o

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3153

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3