Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
dave v.
Unregistered

Just a question to ease my nerves.... pls. help...
      #8161 - 08/09/00 12:14 PM

I would just like to ask if ARS can manifest itself as a one-day fever/flu? Bcoz i had one after a supposedly extreme low risk grinding with a female masseur... it's just a 1-2 sec grind though.... it's freaking me out... thank you so much... a reply would be deeply appreciated...
and how long exactly do i have to wait to get tested... ok i know it's 3 months rite? is that 90 days or 12 weeks..... and the 6th month thing.... thanks guys.... one last thing... in lymphadenopathy... do all the lymph nodes have to act up or just one?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Just a question to ease my nerves.... pls. help... new
      #8164 - 08/09/00 12:57 PM

Was the end of your penis exposed to her vaginal fluids? If not, you have nothing to worry about whatsoever. If the end of your penis was exposed to her vaginal fluids you very little to worry about.

Anxiety Stricken
Unregistered

#8172 - 08/09/00 03:25 PM

Read Krull's response to the grinding question in the Forum on Safe Sex on this site. You will be glad to know that HIV has NEVER been spread this way. So be careful next time, you'll be fine.

As far as lymph nodes go, HIV is a systemic infection and all of nodes should be to some extent effected. One node on one side, does not mean HIV. Most importantly, do not try to match symptoms, You'll go crazy and make yourself sick.

Dave V.
Unregistered

#8221 - 08/10/00 11:24 AM

that's the thing, my penis was exposed for a sec or two.... that's why i am worried...... thanks guys.... i really appreciate your replies.... m taking it one day at a time before until 12 weeks......

Anonymousjy
Unregistered

#8229 - 08/10/00 12:28 PM

Dave, try 90 days and put thing behind you afterwards. That is what I got during the search in the last few months. Your case is extremely low risk. I am not so worry. 90 days you will be OK to confirm.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1426

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3