Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

exposure to hiv through ear!
      #78258 - 11/15/03 12:13 PM

i am a male who is always safe with whoever i am with, regardless if they say the r clean. i was with another guy the other day and did only safe activites. he sucked me , we french kissed. he was also licking my ear at one point. he had his tongue on the inside of my ear (was very wet), which normally wouldnt bother me, except that i realized afterwords that it had been dry and i was picking at it a few hours before and bled. i had taken a shower just b4 seeing him so the water may have taken off any scab. (even the next day i touched it with my finger and the scab came off easily and i bled) what i am saying is that its possible it might have still been moist when i got there, and allowed for access to the bloodstream. i am a concerned his saliva could have gotten in. i know this sounds crazy...can someone please shed some light on this...or tell me i am completely nuts. i have an appointment with a therapist this week...i just cant handle worrying about HIV for 3 months b4 a test. would i be the 1st to get hiv this way?? thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: exposure to hiv through ear! new
      #78283 - 11/15/03 04:44 PM

Seriously, you are nuts. You can not get HIV through that exposure. Period. Move on, see your theropist I think that your mental health is all you need to worry about...not HIV.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: exposure to hiv through ear! new
      #78290 - 11/15/03 06:18 PM

You're right. You're completely crazy.

I guess you didn't know Saliva inhibits transmission which is why oral sex is an extemely low risk. Saliva inhibits the virus in the SEMEN. You aren't going to get infected with HIV from someone's saliva.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2188

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3