Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
CMan
Unregistered

FACTS NOT FICTION-WW READ THIS
      #70469 - 08/28/03 11:03 AM

Ok, here we go with facts-I have been reading this board on and off for a few years and I am amazed at how we think we have become infected withthe most outrageous things ( ankle biting, lap dances, nipple licking, having sex with dirty glasses, sharing toothbrushes etc..) and I RESPECT everyone's worries, for I am the KING of them all!

Now, I have HAD it, so I am publishing my set of facts on how we can get infected..and ONLY how we can get infected. I am a hetero male.

1-The virus needs an opening on your penis-hence the tip needs to be exposed. If it is latex covered it cannot get in you. Period. Unless you have a giant bleeding sore on your johnson, the skin is a 100% barrier. Safe sex with a condom is just that. No matter what the "far right" wants you to think.

2-Even if the damn thing breaks, your chances of infection are way VERY LOW. Period.

3-Female to Male transmission is really DIFFICULT, not to mention heterosexual ( vaginal sex) contact. JUts think of the mechanics-the women has to be infected, then she has to be HIGHLY infectious and you need constant exposure-the chances of one time infection is REALLY low.

4-If you are not doing unprotected anal sex, shooting drugs, or both, then your chances of getting this are PRETTY LOW.

5-With 1M cases/40,000 cases a year in NA, and about a zillion acts of sex each day, then how easy could this be to catch?-THINK about it!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: FACTS NOT FICTION-WW READ THIS new
      #70490 - 08/28/03 01:47 PM

Good post! Dr Bob's column is flooded with ignorant WW that write about the most ridiculous "exposures" when all they have to do is scroll back and read posts in his column and their scenario is probably in there somewhere. I'm sick of reading all the oral sex questions, lap dances, kissing. Now the new trend is tell him you'll make a donation and he'll answer a stupid question. Sad to say that most of the time the people probably never send the donation anyways.

Then when their stupid question does not get answered they write a rude respinse claiming something retarded like discrimination, etc..

If people are that worried about catching HIV and they worry themselves sick over a no-risk incident, why did they do it in the first place? Some people are stupid.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1105

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3