Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
brandonkick
Unregistered

Help! I am in trouble
      #66329 - 06/25/03 05:51 PM

Has anyone ever recovered from this after a year

Male 39 years old
Can anyone here tell me has anyone ever recovered from this!
One year ago went to a bachelor's party.
2 hookers showed up one started to perform oral sex on me.
I thought better and discontinued to act.
Thats all there was to it.
2 weeks after the incident. lips started burning and tiny little white dots appeared on them that still remain today also the corners of my lips cracked and hurt. In addition the ARS included sweating,dirreah,joint pain, burning mouth, and sore throat. This continued for 2 months and some of it is still with me today.
what remains today after 1 year : Sore throat , burning mouth, loose stools that never returned to normal, leg pain behind the knee, lip sores still burn, nails are thinning and cracking with white spots. skin is very dry. My saliva glands are swollen and sometimes no saliva, eyes watering & burn ,and fatique.
Doctors and tests: been there done all of them. All hiv tests negitive including elisa hiv 1 & 2 and PCR viral loads through 1 year. All other tests have been normal for everything. with the exception of herpes 2. (but I have no herpes 2 symptoms) Also they measured my Cd4 count it was 750 in nov. in June it is 550. But the doc just say its still normal go away

Have you had people write in with symptoms that have gone on for a whole year and recovered?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
lars
Unregistered

Re: Help! I am in trouble new
      #66347 - 06/26/03 11:38 AM

Your tests are negitive.There is another reason why you are sick.Its not hiv related,besides recieving oral is very tiny risk.You checked your viral load for crying out loud hehe.If those two hookers were your only risk then hiv is not your concern.stay well.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#66445 - 06/29/03 01:56 AM

His question is clear. Has anyone experienced this illness then recovered???? Apparently none :(

Anonymous
Unregistered

#66457 - 06/29/03 10:25 AM

Well what do you want? This isn't an 'every disease in the world' board. It deals with one subject. If you have tested negative for HIV, then you don't have HIV. HIV/AIDS isn't the only thing around you know.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#66460 - 06/29/03 11:48 AM

that is the dumbest reply I have seen, this person obviously has a immune problem from a sexual encounter what other board would you like him to post on. I am sure he felt good after your post

lars
Unregistered

#66679 - 07/01/03 09:56 AM

There is no proof his illness is from a sexual encouter,This forum is for hiv and he has clearly stated he has tested neg for it.Nothing more can be done after being tested neg for hiv.This persons illness is related to somthing else which a doctor can only help him with so please see a doctor for professional advise.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1732

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3