Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trust
      #6479 - 07/01/00 02:30 PM

Month ago I found out my husband is Hiv pos. Our marriage has been builted up on lies. I tested neg. Thankful to God. I can accept his illness what I can't accept is the lies and the cheating of how this happen. I don't think it will stop because I caught him lying again. Everyone out their please give me some positve feed back. Because I have decided to leave this marriage that I thought was based on trust.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spike
Unregistered

Re: Trust new
      #6480 - 07/01/00 02:48 PM

You have to do what is best for you. Situations happen, fortunately you are negative. If you believe that you can no longer trust your husband, and if he new he was putting you at risk, I would be ready to leave as well. It is a very difficult situation for you and your husband, but I think you are doing the right thing.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Trust new
      #6488 - 07/01/00 06:21 PM

I want you to read this carefuly and with a dry mind.
First of all evaluate your marriage, Think to yourself if he is the man for you and if you still love him.
I know what he did was very wrong and it will hit him eventually.
Sometimes these lies are caused by a sickness that is in some of us, me included. This is a compulsion to find sex, anywhere, anytime with anyone. Its not about love, just sex. Most of us dont realize we have this sickness or believe we can control it. The fact is that this sickness controlls us. It puts our lives in danger and puts in danger the peoploe we love most. Im here because of the same situaton. I put myself at risk and thus maybe my family. Fortunately, searching through the net I found out that this compulsion for sex outside my marriage was a problem that can be solved. There is an organizarition called Sexoholics anonimous, with the same basic principles of AA except aimed at sex. Try also www.sa.org
Some of us just need help in recognizing we have a problem.
Good Luck

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1024

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3