Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going crazy - Please help someone!!
      #64391 - 04/27/03 08:31 PM

I went to this strip club 3 weeks ago and took a lap dance(my clothes on and her panties were there). I climaxed(not even sure if this is common). the problem is i had chapped lips. even tho i don't remember my lips brushing againt her body i'm going crazy coz of my symptoms. I have sore throat, diarrhea, head aches and cold. Could this be ARS?
I'm going crazy. I don't knowwhat to do. I'm thinking maybe she had blood on her body and it brushed against my lips. Could I have contracted HIV?? PLEASE HELP THIS IDIOT SOMEONE!!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
jodo
Unregistered

Re: I'm going crazy - Please help someone!! new
      #64420 - 04/28/03 05:16 AM

Hi there,Let me tell you that I have had a phobea of hiv for over 7 years now.I take anti depressants and see a psycoligist for my condition.I'm sure that if someone like me told you that even I wouldnt be worried about this situation you had with the stripper then you would feel alittle better hopefully.Let me tell you that just today I shook hands with my friend who is a known drug injecter while I had a cut on my hand and I didnt even give it a second thought in thinking if he had blood on his hand.Also I have herd that hiv is passed on in air tight fluid exchange (I'm sure someone else in here can clarify this).Dr kull told me that even a blood brother ritual is not a high risk(but still possable theoreticly)although in your case I'm sure that type of contact didnt even occure with your lip and any of her blood.You have a bigger chance of getting killed in a car crash on your way to the strip bar then getting hiv in this situation so please relax :).Oh and by the way not every stripper has hiv,just because they dance naked doesnt mean they go out and sleep with everyone,I mean have you ever tried to pick one up lol it immpossable they're just after your cash to pay off colledge fees.Aall the best cheers.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I'm going crazy - Please help someone!! new
      #64479 - 04/30/03 08:52 PM

Thanks for your reply jodo. It is just the what ifs that are killing me. Also i feel guilty for what i did as i'm a married man. problems with my wife made me do that.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1090

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3