Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
evenaive
Regular

Reged: 02/23/03
Big day tomorrow all!
      #63578 - 04/13/03 10:40 AM

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well - I havent posted in a while but Ive been here once or twice, just been keeping really really busy. Ive felt quite good up until today, but now I have stomach churning and adrenalin rushes....oh and PMT which has come at the most unwanted time! Tomorrow 11am - I thought Id just let you all know and tomorrow I will post as soon as I can. Trying to be optimistic although in all honesty this is the worst point - everything up to now has been fine. Cant think to write anything else except I will inform you all in detail tomorrow so anyone who is awaiting this time will know what to expect - hopefully it will be all good and sunshine! ....translating into NEGATIVE! #8-) God Bless you all your friend eve.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Big day tomorrow all! new
      #63580 - 04/13/03 12:25 PM

Eve hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I and many many other forum readers will be rooting for you tomorrow. There are so many of us on here, I count myself as one, who are just to dammed scared to go and get tested and I have utmost admiration for you.

You will be well…….X

Martin

chichi
Master

Reged: 06/02/02
      #63589 - 04/13/03 06:45 PM

Glad you finally posted, I was wondering where you have been.

I will be lookinng for your post tomorrow.

See you then!

Chichi

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #63596 - 04/14/03 04:09 AM

Good Luck with your test today.

evenaive
Regular

Reged: 02/23/03
      #63639 - 04/14/03 08:18 PM

Thanks jackie martin chi for your kind words and I am thinking of you just now. Results were negative and I am in seventh heaven. I cant thank you all enough and I am going to stay in touch. I really hope that all you who are too afraid to get tested will get to the point where you can because it is truly the best thing I have done. I know that sounds simple to say now its negative but I have said it since the first day I decided and made the appointment. I have had my up and down moments but the biggest achievement was facing the fear and being prepared to live no matter what the outcome. I must say that all the doctors and nurses were so kind and put me at ease..I am sure that for many it is the shame that prevents you and stigma even when we consider there is more awareness we shy away. Yet I wish I could voice better what a wonderful day today has been and all I have learnt these past weeks. Get tested please and live a life that is based upon fact and not fear of the unknown. Thinking of you all in my heart - Your friend eve xxx *Big hugs*

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1459

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3