Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
A.M.
Unregistered

Is the practice safe?
      #6267 - 06/27/00 03:58 PM

Dear Friend
I met a handsome guy and had sex with me. I was on the top and I did not use a condom. I did not ejaculate into my partner's anus. We had unprotected sex three times. Yeah, I was fool and I admit it. We have a relationship although we live in two cities. One of my friends told that I may be infected by HIV although I have not ejaculated. I asked my partner about this and told me that he does not normally have unprotected sex,we have unprotected sex because I live in a rural area and have a few chances to meet people. So, we tackled the subject twice and I got the same reply twice. The chance of being infected became me paranoid. We had sex on June 5 for the first time. I need your help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Worried Like U
Unregistered

Re: Is the practice safe? new
      #6271 - 06/27/00 04:48 PM

I think you know the answer to your own question. Unprotected Anal Sex is the most risky behavior you can have. Whether or not you came is not the issue. If you were the giver, and you were negative, has nothing to do with your risk(that would have something to do with your partners risk). Your risk would involve having microscopic openings in your penis shaft in which you could get blood or other fluids from your partner or getting blood or other fluids from your partner in your urethra(the opening at the tip of your penis head). This is a highly risky behavior, and you should discontinue it immediately. Be sure to use condoms if you have sex until you pass the window period and test negative. And then continue to use condoms when engaging in anal sex, period!

Nodding
Unregistered

Re: Is the practice safe? new
      #6302 - 06/28/00 06:24 AM

I nod my head in approval. That is some very good advice. Always practice safe sex!!! Especially anal sex which is the most riskiest sexual behavior.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1337

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3