Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Standing up for the rights for all worried wells
      #60056 - 03/06/03 06:47 PM

I just want to say that I used to be a worried well, and I used to come to this website and try to get some reassurence that i did not catch HIV, my hearts goes out to the one who do have HIV, but my heart also goes to the Worried Wells, the worry can be overwhelming...let me get to the point, to all worried wells...don't let your pride get in the way of seeking medical attention, you are not a coward, your actually couragous....no one knows what it is like to suffer with obsessive worry, dont judge unless you have been through it, it drives me crazy to hear unthoughtful people respond to the worried wells, my advise to my friends who are worried wells, this condition can only be treated by medication, I spoke to my cousilor and he proscribed Prozac to me, the reason for my worrieness is because when I was young I was exposed to spousel abuse in my own home and my father committed suicide, so I did not have my real father figure. So please I urge all worried well to seek medical help, I can tell you this I am one happy person who is focusing on life. Please do not get me wrong...Jackie Blue and G man and Kim are wonderful people who will help you. There are some great educated people in this forum and they have helped me with my process and I thank them. Dont wait a minute longer...please. My best to everyone!!!!! Sincerly, Ex-Worried Well :0)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Standing up for the rights for all worried wells new
      #60101 - 03/07/03 05:10 PM

ditto

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 890

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3