Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jackie-Blue, G-Man from Why ME Guy
      #54508 - 01/11/03 11:55 AM

I told you guys earlier that my six month test was negative and for one day I felt mentally fine, but I continue to have frequent trips to the bathroom and I continue to have floaters of all kind. I also have loss of feeling in the tips of my fingers. Sometimes in both hands at the same time. I also have started to have hot flash type feelings in the top of my head. I am again going for another test this month. I can't help but think of HIV. My symptoms were to indicative of it. What's going on in my body??

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: Jackie-Blue, G-Man from Why ME Guy new
      #54517 - 01/11/03 03:58 PM

Now I am sure you do not listen to anyone. There is no reason for me to tell you that you are negative. You will only think anything is HIV when the tests say it isn’t and could be hurting yourself worse that way. So let me say (not that you will listen and understand) that more testing isn't needed, psychiatric help and a doctors visit is what is needed. You have tested past the conclusive time and there is no HIV in your system. Find out what is really wrong with you and stop obsessing about HIV, your exposure was low to no risk any way.

The G-Man

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jackie-Blue, G-Man from Why ME Guy new
      #54628 - 01/13/03 09:23 AM

Maybe it's guilt for molesting a teenager and putting her at risk.

Regardless you have tested negative at 6 months, which is conclusive. Not that you will listen because you’re obsessed with being positive.

You need to contact a mental health provider and get yourself treated. I'm not saying that there is nothing medically wrong with you but I think that a lot of it has to do with the guilt you probably feel over what you did to this young life.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re:Molesting?? new
      #54699 - 01/14/03 09:37 AM

I have no idea who you are, but for you to say that I molested a teenager is totally out of line. I did nothing of the sort. You are probably some sick homo guy who wants to get screwed by everyone on this board.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes:Molesting!! new
      #54799 - 01/15/03 10:07 AM

On 11/4/02 you write "I am the WHY ME GUY you probably think is a total a**hole for sleeping with a 15yr old and I would not argue with you"

You slept (molested) a 15 yo girl, which in most states is under the age of consent and considered illegal. I'm not sure which state you’re in, however it's still morally wrong for an adult to do.

Now you complain that she some how infected you, and how you can't move on from the fear of HIV even though you are the one who is in the wrong, not her.

As for your assumptions about my sexual interest you are way off base, but then again I just consider the source.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1347

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3