Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really low risk, cont.
      #5323 - 06/11/00 09:58 AM

I dont think touching a condom with vaginal fluid while taking it off is practical. Perhaps the exposure to the air would kill any virus. I think your trying to find a way to raise doubt about condoms, but with all these factors figured in, there is virtually no risk

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Really low risk, cont. new
      #5336 - 06/11/00 03:50 PM

So you are saying that skin is an effective barrier against the hiv virus? Hope your right. You know with all this stuff about that the hiv virus is so microscopical small and all could it be possible that if someone has even a very little tiny cut in his hands or finger, so tiny and small one cant even feel it or see it and touches some precum or semen or blood or vaginal fluid one can get infected? Hope not really!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Really low risk, cont. new
      #5337 - 06/11/00 03:50 PM

So you are saying that skin is an effective barrier against the hiv virus? Hope your right. You know with all this stuff about that the hiv virus is so microscopical small and all could it be possible that if someone has even a very little tiny cut in his hands or finger, so tiny and small one cant even feel it or see it and touches some precum or semen or blood or vaginal fluid one can get infected? Hope not really.!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1019

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3