Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

An ECONOMICAL ISSUE
      #4549 - 05/30/00 04:25 PM

I agree with Mark 2000. Its also an ECONOMICAL FACTOR. Everyone knows how expensive hiv treatment are. Also we know that in most of the countries of the world there has been trials about human rights protection and in all of the courts they have established the LIFE is a human right and everyone regardless of their economical condition should have FREE access to these medications. So, do you think Canada, France, SouthAmerica, UK, and NYC would like to spend more and more and more money being able not to. If they knew that telling people to stop testing at 3 months or (14 weeks) will be not accurate or a lie that will incide in a propagation of more and more hiv infection and these infected people sooner or later will find out of their medical status and will require medicines and the correct treatment, so MORE AND MORE MONEY. So thats an ECONOMICAL ISSUE. Why would all these countries and NYC will like to spend more money innecesarilly? They wouldnt WANT THAT. I bet. So their doing all the possible tihngs to stop spreading of the disease so if they say 3 months is enough, believe, theres a good reason their saying this and they know what they are saying. Dont you think?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 924

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3