Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
aaaaaaaaaaa
Unregistered

irrational fear
      #43184 - 11/07/02 06:49 AM

about 2 weeks ago, I was given a handjob by a strenger in a public toilet. It was mutual mastubation only.
Actually, as far as I know, HIV is not transmitted thisway. But i still fear. I'm worried. I need friends to talk to. What should I do? Should I get tested? Am I gonna be the first guy in this world who is infected this way?

email to me : maxguess@hotmail.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: irrational fear new
      #43187 - 11/07/02 09:14 AM

I think what you need to deal with first of all is the fear you have over letting a guy give you a hand job. I think more then HIV you have a fear of what it means that you let another guy do that to you.

HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, and a hand job is about as casual as you can get when it comes to sexual contact.

You stand a better chance in buying the willing powerball ticket then you would in getting HIV this way.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#43209 - 11/07/02 05:33 PM

Fear is what the AIDS myth is all about.

Go to http://www.aidsRC.org and learn how to love without fear.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#43218 - 11/07/02 06:00 PM

Yep. That's the place to go. You can learn how to hide from reality. How to be irresponsible for your sexual behavior and have really good excuses for it. You can learn that AIDS is caused by stress, poverty, malnutrition and poppers. You can learn that the REAL epidemic in Africa is poverty, not AIDS. That's right. Poverty and malnutrition created this mythical disease. That's why Africa's death rate from this disease is SO high.....we all know that poverty and malnutrition is a recent development in Africa. None of us as kids ever heard, 'eat your dinner, there are starving children in Africa' Gee for some of us, that was way before this mythical disease was ever heard of...I guess our parents were really smart and knew that this mythical disease would show up.

You can learn that even while HARRT has saved lives it's all a conspiracy of the drug companies to make money. That in actuality it's the drugs that kill not the mythical disease. Never mind the fact people died in droves from this mythical disease before the drugs. Never mind the fact that people are still dying in droves in Africa because the government turns a blind eye. Never mind the fact some people in Africa risk their lives to smuggle in these useless, harmful drugs because they seem to think they might save lives. You can even learn all about AZT. It's an old drug, the first drug, but hey, when your clutching at straws it's good to point out.

People need not have an irrational fear about this disease, but they don't need to be stupid about it either.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1206

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3