Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
JOHN_IN_LONDON
Regular

Reged: 07/27/02
for everyone that is worried or scared.
      #42274 - 10/23/02 05:58 PM

HELLO TO EVERY POOR SOUL WHOM IS WORRIED ABOUT HIV/AIDS INFECTION.As im no hiv/aids expert,all i can do is tell you the truth about myself.ive always been looking for(14months) for the 100%sure test that i was neg.ive spent thousands of pounds,that i could not afford.talked to the best experts i could,in uk,france,switzerland,usa,australia,finland.
they all agreed that antibody testing was the best and final test.please read the post below,that i posted on another site.except in patients on anti viral meds,in which case the Dna would still be positive.all the doctors i have had consultations with,
top professors,nobody with less than 16 years experience,both here in uk,in switzerland,france,and in Usa.
Confirm that Antibody testing is the"best Test".My sources are.whom i have actually spoken to,not just read,are as follows,
Prof brian gazzard,discovered first aids patient in uk1979.Other comments: called me an idiot).because of testing past window period.
Dr Bill Ruby Director:moore clinic.other comment:The Bdna 3.0 assay is the most sensitive and specific test for diagnosing hiv infection.
However i have a patient that tested positive by Eliser and western blot but we were unable to isolate his virus using standard probes!.(but remember he was antibody positive)
Prof Jorg Schupbach Director Geneva".Antibody testing is the best way to confirm Hiv infection".
Dr J D Poveda.Lab Director,pasteur cerba,paris."Pro viral DNA is excellent,we perform two tests,"one on the pol region,the other on the LTR region"ive seen patients get through one,but not both regions!.also eliser is always "reactive"even slightly, on rare strains.
Dr Patrick French,Dir.ive been in Hiv care for about 16years,and i have never come into contact with a patient that has taken longer than three months to be reactive on an eliser test.other comments(you need a shrink).hope this helps to reassure you......john

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: for everyone that is worried or scared. new
      #42281 - 10/23/02 07:40 PM

thanks john,

Tammy

still guessing
Unregistered

#42282 - 10/23/02 07:52 PM

That's wonderful news. I'm happy for you and thanks for the positive outlook. (NO PUN INTENDED)

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42286 - 10/23/02 09:14 PM

cunt

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42288 - 10/23/02 09:33 PM

Thanks john oyu are a wonderful soul! Do you have anymore info to share with us? Please post!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42292 - 10/24/02 01:19 AM

To the anonymous [censored] who has nothing nice to say,why don't you join a self help group your not needed here.

uhohblita
Guru

Reged: 05/02/02
      #42337 - 10/25/02 02:57 AM

thanks john

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1585

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3