Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fungus on Face
      #42266 - 10/23/02 04:37 PM

Ok. I am absolutly terrified. About a year ago i had unprotected vaginal intercourse (me being male). I got sick about 2 weeks later (throat closing, tired, general ill felling.) this lasted for about 1.5 months. At the 1.5 months i had a horrible mucus producing cough, bronchitis fever, and one night of a bad sweat (with fever and a heat vent at about 90 degrees.) Now 6 months down the road, allergies have worsened. I began taking an inhaler and got thrush(from it i hope) and have a rash around my mouth. It is bright red and painful and itchy. My lips are dry and cracking. IS this an HIV symptom?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Fungus on Face new
      #42267 - 10/23/02 04:50 PM

You cant base your illness on symptoms alone. That is what everyone has been tellin me, so I made the decision to talk to my Dr tomorrow and get tested. even though he told me that HIV was not my problem I want to get tested for my own piece of mind. I am so terrified but if i dont go and i am HIV positive how will i know. I decided that I am doing myself more harm than good by putting off getting tested. I am praying with all that i have in me (hopefully not hiv) that everything turns out okay. wish you the best. Dont put it off GO TAKE THE TEST !!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Fungus on Face new
      #42296 - 10/24/02 03:45 AM

sounds like you need to see a doctor ASAP! i wouldnt prolong going anymore you good possibly be infected hope your not having intercourse with others doing this period. Its a shame that your infecting others. Those are definite HIV realted symptoms.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jackie or Gman please help new
      #42304 - 10/24/02 09:26 AM

Jackie or Gman please read my post and comment

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1623

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3