Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
notanonymous
Grand Master

Reged: 04/19/02
my latest and last test results!
      #42255 - 10/23/02 01:58 PM

just wanted to let my worried well buddies know my results of my tests done at well over 6 months, probably closer to 7 since low-risk and 9 months since more high-risk possible exposure.

HIV 1/2 (3rd gen.)= NEG.
HEP B= NEG.
HEP C= NEG.
HTLV= NEG.

i haven't gone back to HD to check results of gon/chlamydia yet, but i expect that to be neg too since urinalysis showed no signs of infection. when i get those results i will post them if they happen to be positive.

so, i am now completely over the HIV possibility and am very thankful that i am not infected and even more so for the sake of my wife and family. i feel i have paid the price for what i have done. i am still having some problems with intermittent sore throats, headaches, neck pain, and some dizzyness/confusion especially while driving for some reason. probably mostly caused by tension, stress, and anxiety. i feel like i have aged about 20 years over the past several months. all of this because i felt vengeful and hurt because of my wife cheating on me (supposedly no sexual contact, yeah right) but i am the one that decided to stick it out and just caused myself more hurt in the end.

i thank everyone that has ever helped me here. i wish i could hug you or shake your hand. and again i apologize for stirring up a little trouble a few months back when i was trying to mess with the dissidents due to, IMHO, their lack of respect for people already freaking out. not because i am not open to other views, but i don't like them forced upon me or others. this is not the appropriate place for their messages, again, that is just my opinion and i am glad to see they haven't been posting much lately. i have nothing more to say on that subject. i wish all my fellow dirty dozens, kitg, jackie_blue, gman, and all others who helped me the best of luck and health to them and their families and hopefully the drugs will get better, and even better than that there might be a cure and/or vaccination one day for such a over stigma-tized disease. later.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
confused
Unregistered

Re: my latest and last test results! new
      #42260 - 10/23/02 03:14 PM

Glad to here your'e tests are all neg,Im happy for ya bud and for your family i know what youve' been going through as i have a wife and kids also.all the best to you and take care.confused

uhohblita
Guru

Reged: 05/02/02
Re: my latest and last test results! new
      #42270 - 10/23/02 05:12 PM

congrats notanon!!

i really know what you mean when you said youve aged 20 years, man i feel that same exact way. i guess what doesnt kill you really DOES make you stronger, haha.
take care buddy.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1385

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3