Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

lack of ejaculation
      #42205 - 10/22/02 08:07 PM

OK, hopefully this question doesn't seem too ignorant. I realize that unprotected sex is plain stupid with someone you don't know well and only condoms can protect you against STD's and HIV etc. Here is my question.... When assessing your "risk" is there less of a chance of contracting the HIV virus if the unprotected sex you did have didn't involve ejaculation inside the vagina? Meaning they pulled out before they came. Is it harder to contract it that way?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: lack of ejaculation new
      #42225 - 10/23/02 04:17 AM

anytime you have unprotected sex there is a risk of catching something assuming the person has it. Fluids such as in this case cum will and does leak out of the penis into the vagina. Get tested to now for sure but be advised that the elisa does and will miss diagnose if less than 3 months or a strain that is not geared to be picked up on the tests yet. Have you asked the guy in question of his status? Has he tested for you? How long has it been? Have you experienced any symptoms and if so what were they? Maybe i can help write back soon

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42235 - 10/23/02 10:32 AM

F U CK YOU AND YOUR NEW STRAIN THAT CAN'T BE PICKED UP YET YOU ASS HOLE

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42258 - 10/23/02 02:53 PM

Ill second that ! this jerk likes to play doctor

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42290 - 10/23/02 11:26 PM

Thank you for the response. Actually no, he hasn't been tested and neither have I. He claimed he was tested awhile back and he was negative. After we had already been together, we were talking one day and he shared with me that his last girlfriend used to dance at a club in his town. That was enough to freak me out. Not to say that all strippers have a disease, but you can't help but think they do. He just didn't seem like the type to date a stripper. I was shocked. Anyway, I will get tested, I actually have a gyno appt coming up in the next two weeks. I am not really that worried, but I got to thinking that maybe the risk for contracting HIV was lessoned a bit because of the fact that he didn't ejaculate inside. By the way, this was about 2 months ago this happened and now we aren't really seeing each other anymore. What a waste!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#42298 - 10/24/02 06:29 AM

However is writing these things need to quit imediately! There are strains of this that are going undetected why are you people so willing to accept it when it comes to type O or N? It was the same way for those strains until people started dying from them. The same thing will happen with emerging strains yet to be discovered

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1671

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3