Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Other STDS
      #40962 - 09/28/02 11:00 PM

I know that this is an HIV site, but I was wondering if there are window periods for other STDS, mainly Gonnerhea and chlamydia, any answers would be appreciated!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
IveBeenThere

Reged: 09/28/02
Re: Other STDS new
      #40966 - 09/28/02 11:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that Gonnerhea and Chlamydia take about 1-2 weeks maybe even sooner. If you are worried see your doctor or call the CDC and they should be able to tell you.

chichi
Master

Reged: 06/02/02
      #40975 - 09/29/02 12:14 AM

gonn & chly can show up as early as 1-2 weeks, herpes2 can show up anywhere from 2 days after exposure to 20 days - the average for sores to start showing is 3-7 days ..... i should know, thats how i found out i got it. go get tested for it all - thats the only way you will ever know. get the blood test for herpes 1 and 2 - people can be carriers but never show symptoms and keep passing it along

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40982 - 09/29/02 07:34 AM

So you mean the test wouls show positive in 1 to 2 weeks or right away, I am confused, I was tested for everything almost three weeks post exposure, is that sufficient time for gon and chla?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40983 - 09/29/02 07:35 AM

So you mean the test would show positive in 1 to 2 weeks or right away, I am confused, I was tested for everything almost three weeks post exposure, is that sufficient time for gon and chla?

**DONOTDELETE**

#41026 - 09/30/02 06:58 AM

This is what makes me question the whole virus/germ theory, the whole misplaced emphasis, I mean, with most of those said to be 'carriers' or infected w/'STDs' [approx. 80%] accross the board, they do not develop any chronic symptomology in their lifetimes. Wonder what these persons are doing or not doing to sustain immunity? Pasteur and Bechamp had this debate between the host vs germ theory, which is more important. Pasteur was alleged to have recanted the germ theory later in his life, saying something to the effect, "soil everything, pathogen nothing." Florence Nightingale said: 'there were no specific diseases, only disease conditions, for all experience shows their adjectives, not noun substantives.' This is the fundamental conflict between Alternative[holistic or multi-factorial approach] vs Conventional [drug based, 'one-cause, one-course'] Medicine.

Kelly Jon Landis

AIDS Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health Consumer Advocate

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1859

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3