Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
blackman
Unregistered

Racists lies and HIV
      #40074 - 09/15/02 01:21 PM

I don't really care who says what about hiv and where ir came from and how its "transmitted". First of all to say that AIDS came from Africa is a racists lie. To say that or imply that African's screwed monkeys to get HIV is a racsist lie. To say that they get more AIDS because they have "dry" or "rough" sex is a racists lie. To imply that they do not use condosm because they are more irresponsible or dumb is also racist propaganda. To say that millions are dying of AIDS when it actually poverty malnutrition and neglect is also racist. Some on this board refuse to believe that racisism exists and they are just too racist to even see it in themselves. Some of us are fed uop with this nonsense and are not going to stand for it. So you racists should start your own board and call it what it is. Racist myths about AIDS!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: Racists lies and HIV new
      #40077 - 09/15/02 01:43 PM

I have only seen that someone was quoting an article that was read by many over the world. The article has been critically acclaimed as one of the best articles written about HIV & AIDS. There were no racial slurs, or innuendos. Just someone quoting from something they had read. Maybe you should get mad at Time Magazine. I also think an apology is in order, but you probably do not. I did not take offence to what was said and am wondering why people try to read things that are not there in to what was written.

The G-Man

Anonymous
Unregistered

re: new
      #40085 - 09/15/02 04:08 PM

all blacks have aids its a fact

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Racists lies and HIV new
      #40090 - 09/15/02 05:11 PM

Maybe we should stop reading those magazines that are owned by the same people that own several tv news networks (Time/Warner). Still we should stop promoting such things. I agree it has a racist slant.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1208

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3