Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
JOHN IN LONDON
Unregistered

LATEST TEST RESULTS.
      #39947 - 09/13/02 06:33 AM

First i want to say"sorry"to everyone whom im pissing off!,
by my continued posting,however please think of my situation.im only trying to get at the truth,soon i will have to stop testing for hiv.i will have to "give up"and if i have it just watch my t cells fall.everyone is sick of me,
im sick of myself,im sick of taking tests,and my heart missing a beat everytime.im sick of ending up in hospital with symptoms the docs cant explain.ive just taken more tests like bdna viral load,pcr viral load,dna pcr,oh and an antibody test all neg.i was thinking as i had a high fever,
and my t cells were on the floor,that it would show.
maybe i have not got hiv,i dont know!,But what i do know is that THERE IS NO TESTS I HAVE NOT HAD!,EXCEPT VIRAL CULTURE,
and i cant find a place in the uk,only france.im only trying to save my own life,now on tues,im going to me some,
prof,whom is going take three bottles of blood,and test it,
for "wierd"strains.after this i must stop,there is no-where else to go,no more tests to take.if im to die of aids,
then at least i did my best to find it.im really,really exhausted,mentally,bodily,even spiritualy.im truly sorry if i piss people off,but suppose,just suppose that people like
me,can get through these tests,what do we do?,we suffer even more ridicule,and cruelty from people who think we are oddballs or timewasters,or attention seekers.i have all my test results on record,and i can prove that ive been testing for 13 or 14months now.im doing it because i really do want people to stop and think,these tests cannot be all accurate.I DONT WANT TO SCARE PEOPLE,but i dont belive that they can detect "all strains"of somthing so diverse as hiv.
when i read the kimberly story,i was cursing her,because i did not want to belive the possibilitie that someone could have the virus but test continually negative.well,now i belive it.I think for most people "the tests"will show,
but not everyone

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: LATEST TEST RESULTS. new
      #39977 - 09/13/02 05:29 PM

This guy doestn give up he is like a bad case of the runs, he wont go away. JOHN YOU ARE A SICK MAN YOU NEED HELP THAT OYU CANT GET HERE. ALL WE ARE DOING IS AIDING OYUR PROBLEM, YOU HAVE HIV YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS AND LEAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE ALONE AND QUIT TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE SICK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE VERY SICK HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO TELL YOU OF THIS? GET A CLUE AND SPEND SOME OF YOUR HOSPITAL MONEY ON SHRINKS AND HIV THERPAY YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP I AM NO LONGER READING OR POSTING TO YOUR POSTS' THE REST OF YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME IT IS FOR HIS BEST INTEREST.

Dapirate
Unregistered

Re: LATEST TEST RESULTS. new
      #39983 - 09/13/02 06:08 PM

hey,bud.can you please learn to spell!,i wonder if you smell as bad as you spell.?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 977

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3