Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Kev
Unregistered

To John in London
      #39670 - 09/09/02 03:50 PM

To JOHN in London,
I retract all my previous posts' after carefully reviewing all your symptoms from posts' past and your recent hospitalization and your post to dr. gallant in the clinician forum posing as a doctor I stand corrected. In my opinion you have HIV infection and should seek therpay now!!! Dont wait any longer John it is important that you get help now go and seek out a good HIV therapist and get medication now. Dont listen to all the others telling you that you are ok with all your symptoms and pains and thinning face you have hiv bud. Sorry to hear of your diagnosis help others by your story and positive result. Get help there is still hope that you can live a while longer sorry for you!!! Write back if you need some help i have been looking up all information i can for you since i am still hereto help even though your HIV!!!
Best luck,
"Kev"

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
This is cute!
Unregistered

Re: To John in London new
      #39674 - 09/09/02 05:04 PM

listen you dickhead, what comes around goes around, remember that. whether it is karma, religion, or self-inflicted, it will come back around to bite you in the ass in some way or another. why do you spend so much time here? if you have moved on, well then, move on. oh, i know, you are trying to prove a point and wake people up and make them listen to themselves. or maybe you are just frustrated. if i was freaking out still, your little lesson would serve no good to me, i would ignore you, not post at all, or post on some other website, but still be freaking out none-the-less. i guess you are better than the rest of us in some way. we can only hope to reach your capacity one day in life. and yes, some people are nuts, wackos, whatever you want to call them, some people actually have phobias and mental disorders like OCD whether ever being diagnosed or not, some worse than others. everyone handles stress and situations differently, if not, it would be a boring existence here on earth. so, get off of your [censored] high horse and go somewhere else or try to use some compassion for people that are not as strong as you in THIS particular situation. when you come to this site, notice the "Community Center" logo you click on and think about what that means, if nothing, then don't proceed. i think there is a possibility that you mean well, but this is not the way to express it to people dangling from a string, whether it is reasonable or not. if you are hostile about something, maybe you could use some mental help yourself. some people may seem beyond help and not seem to listen, but the constant reassurance helps them through the bad days and they will come around eventually, although we all agree it will be up to them, but only when they are ready and that varies from person to person. hope that some of this sinks in, i suspect you have a thick skull. some people come on here in all honesty, pouring their hearts out and you cut them down, so, why don't you honestly and openly tell us why you are here and why you say the things you are saying? what brought you here and why are you spending so much time here?

Kev
Unregistered

#39675 - 09/09/02 06:25 PM

I am trying to help John deal with his diagnosis and learn to accept his hiv status as positive. If oyu have a problem with the way i am doing this for him dont read my posts' or reply it is that simple. I am johns friend and want him to enjoy whats left of his hiv positive life.
Kev

Anonymous
Unregistered

Confused new
      #39678 - 09/09/02 06:53 PM

Hello I am new to this site and have noticed some of the post the last few weeks. Now is this guy from London, John does he have HIV even though he has not been diagnosed. I am really confused. I had a risk exposure to HIV with symptoms but have tested negative for 8 months. How does one come to a diagnosis without testing positive. Thanks Eric

Friend
Unregistered

#39679 - 09/09/02 07:00 PM

Kev... PLEASE stop... this is not a fricking game, this is very serious and people need help, we need to help each other. We can provide advices based on what we have read, study on the web and from the many posts that we have read here were people were very afraid and nothing happened.
Life is too beutifull, we are all humans and we make mistakes, getting the understanding and feeling of people in the same cituation is very important for all of us.
You need to stop this and if you could, start helping the right and human way.
John, what was your case? and please dont pay any attention to Kev. He needs help and I think we can help him. I think Kev is the same guy that posts as Anonymous

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Confused new
      #39686 - 09/09/02 10:46 PM

What are your symptoms and what other tests have you had.

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
Re: Confused new
      #39702 - 09/10/02 07:02 AM

How does one come to a diagnosis without testing positive....They don't.

John is one of those people that even after testing negative time and time again with every test around, doesn't believe his test results. He is certain he is positive.

About a month ago, maybe more, John started to get nasty to those that told him to get a life. He had many posts where he threatened to beat the life out of people, etc. Anyway, I imagine this person is just giving John a hard time because of all that. Anyway, John is one of those people who probably will never be happy until he is told he is positive. The poster is just trying to accomodate what John wants to hear.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1415

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3