Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hiv + people
      #39188 - 09/01/02 10:39 PM

I was wondering if possibly some hiv+ people who read this post could answer a question. What were your symptoms of ARS and how severe were they. Like was it the worst sickness you ever had ie kept you bedridden or were they mild. I think if a couple of poz people could respond to this it would ease some other posters minds that claim they have ARS cuz they had diareha once after a possible exposure or a cough after an exposure. If people knew what poz peoples symptoms were than they would be able to realize that that one episode of diarehea was NOT ARS. Please kindly reply.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hiv + people new
      #39191 - 09/01/02 10:49 PM

the thing is, not all poz people have/had symptoms. many do not. and, even if they did share their ars symptoms, it does not mean anything- it can be different for everyone and even if you have all of the symptoms or none of the symptoms, only an hiv test at 3 and 6 months will tell you for sure if you do or do not have hiv. hiv is not dianosed by symptoms. besides, what if you do have all of the typical ars symptoms? it could also be a flu or some other virus. what good would it do to find out what ars symptoms, if any, poz people experienced? you still need the test at 3 and 6 months.

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #39212 - 09/02/02 09:52 AM

Oh??? You want a helpful answer from an HIV+ person? The same people that some of you feel should be 'tracked' after being made to register with some agency because they are HIV+. Brought up on murder charges for even having sex. What makes you think you deserve our answers?

Chi
Regular

Reged: 08/19/02
      #39213 - 09/02/02 11:21 AM

This very same question was asked a week back. The heading was "ARS--what is it really" and it was posted on 8/27.

Check it out.

(Don't tell me that you are the same person asking the same question again)

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: proof of who you are please.. new
      #39217 - 09/02/02 02:22 PM

I agree Jackie these people should proove who they are before anyones gives them answers..

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
Re: proof of who you are please.. new
      #39223 - 09/02/02 03:21 PM

At this point I'm assuming you are all like that. Generalities...isn't that what you deal with.

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #39246 - 09/02/02 08:39 PM

Alot of us that are posative have answerd this question so many times in the past that we pick and choose who we respond to any more. I myself normaly do not respond to posts like this, but in this case i responded because i have noticed people do not read back posts any more. They just post as anon's and hope someone will do the reading and resurch for them. Most of the questions asked have ben answerd many times in the past and some of us are getting tired of the same questions, by the same people (it seams like)over, and over. Could some try and do some resurch, or do they have to be given the answers. It reminds me of the people that party to hard in college and want to copy off you for the tests.

The G-Man

S.S.S.D.D.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hiv + people GMAN new
      #39247 - 09/02/02 08:45 PM

Looks like you missed the spelling class in college pal. Whatever college you went to should give you a refund!!

_clair_for_real
Unregistered

#39258 - 09/02/02 10:20 PM

This g-man displays an arrogance that I dislike sooo much. Also whats up with the secret codes at the end? Is this a AIDS Cult thing that I have heard of? Let me in on it!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hiv + people =clair + new
      #39261 - 09/02/02 11:20 PM

hmmm

Anonymous
Unregistered

#39265 - 09/03/02 12:00 AM

yeah right, what he says is correct. we are sick of the same questions. i don't see any arrogance.

just put yourself in our place, and you will see.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2535

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3