Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
JOHN ON EARTH.
Unregistered

About JOHN IN LONDON.
      #38250 - 08/15/02 03:03 PM

ok, first of all let me say that JOHN, i am not attacking you in anyway. many people have tried to reach out to john and be supportive to him and his concerns. although he is pretty much in the WW hall of fame now, most of us here can be sympathetic to what he is going through....except for the dickheads and dissidents/realists. BUT, there comes a point to where it is unlikely to help anyone if they are not doing anything to help themselves. PLUS, if a person presents themselves in a certain way, as being defensive or vulnerable or whatever, people will prey on that. of course some cold-hearted fart is going to have their fun with john if he responds with the same type of threats, cursing, etc. JOHN, don't you understand you have created this for yourself? you are an open target! you post and post and post on board after board after board. sometimes you even give advice telling people to believe their 3-6 month result based on an antibody test when you have had every test in the book and you are still OBSESSED. which is what this is all about. you really and truely have some psychological problems. will you trust me? i'm not sure you could because you don't believe the top doctors in you country. have you seen a therapist? they could help you get over this and live a better life. do it! you can't keep coming here because you will just keep getting the same answers over and over no matter how many times you post. and the amount of times you post leads to more "popularity" and more attacks. why do you sink to other "wankers" levels anyway? you could just ignore them if you must continue to come here. and about the posting over and over again, that is obsessive behavior, easily diagnosed and easily managed with therapy and medicine. maybe you should try some other board, about obsessive compulsive behavior, like on webmd.com or something. wouldn't it be nice to shift the focus from hiv a little? what do you have to lose if you didn't obsess about it all of the time? infected or not, it will not change if you don't constantly think about it and read about it. even people that are positive don't think about it to the extent you do. from what i can remember you aren't a youngster anymore, do you want to die from stress? it can cause a lot of harm to your organs. what if you get hit by a bus tomorrow? do you want the last moments of your life spent worried over something that you don't have, or even if you did have it? i know you are an ok person, don't sink to other jerks levels. they are just trying to get to you and IT WORKS over and over again. do something for yourself! stop calling people names, especially british ones :)

you will not find any different answers on this board. you will hear one of two things:
1) something you have already been told
2) some smartass comments from someone trying to get under your skin

i think this is the longest post i have ever typed on this board. i hope it makes a difference. if not, oh well, like i said before, you can't help anyone who is not willing to listen and do something about it. take care all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
john in london.
Unregistered

Re: About JOHN IN LONDON. new
      #38252 - 08/15/02 03:36 PM

thankyou verymuch,that was really kind.
your kindness has really touched me.....you are right.
i will move on.iam just scared and desperate,to live like this for 12months,well its not living.you know when everyone was jumping on me,i felt miserable,
but just knowing that sombody would take the time to write that to me well,im so grateful......truly.
thanks again,john.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: About JOHN YOU ROCK!. new
      #38255 - 08/15/02 03:48 PM

Don't let the losers get to you!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#38262 - 08/15/02 05:19 PM

Dickheads and dissidents/realists? Who is the real nut here?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#38265 - 08/15/02 05:59 PM

John, if you had every single HIV expert in the world tell you that you are not infected (and if memory serves me right about 10 did) you would still not believe any of them. Enough is enough. You don't have HIV but you do have OCD. (obessive complusive disorder) Stop torturing yourself like this. You've paid for your mistakes and now it's time to let go.

john in london.
Unregistered

#38269 - 08/15/02 06:36 PM

thankyou for your reply,ive taken what you said"on board",
thankyou for your kindness......john.

John_31
Unregistered

#38272 - 08/15/02 06:49 PM

Ever wonder why you attracted the hiv positive diagnosis into your life? Since there is no hiv virus then it is symbolic to you somehow. john from London is just as messed up as jackieblu and billg-man to me.

Publisher
Regular

Reged: 08/15/02
      #38292 - 08/16/02 09:38 AM

John_31, Desiccant Central wants us to quit misspelling jackieblu and billg-man. Misspelling the names makes it look like we desiccants have the perception abilities of ants, or even worse, that we don't even have the perspecuity of an ant. Please don't make us desiccants look even dumber than we already do.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1788

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3