Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
billJ
Unregistered

Big question!
      #36753 - 07/04/02 03:59 PM

A friend of mine is starting to think that perhaps hiv does not cause aids (perhaps TerryD got him going)and so I told him it does. He then asked where the docuomnets that prove it does are. There should be a paper published about how they came to the conclusion. I do not know where they are posted I'm sure there is a link to it. Anybody know? ?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
Re: Big question! new
      #36760 - 07/04/02 07:58 PM

Try checking out the Hopkins Site for starters.

TerryD
Unregistered

#36761 - 07/04/02 08:14 PM

Ha you won't find it and if G-man and Jackie have the link I'd love to see it but they are not interested in such SMALL details like proof they are already sold on the lie! Good Luck!

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #36775 - 07/05/02 11:17 AM

Try looking at www.who.int
You should find out much information on the spread, epidimic,and progression of AIDS. I will go tohrough the arcives and see if i can find the articles on the progression of HIV to AIDS. I think these articles are so old that they have ben put on the back burner though, that is why the denialists are having such a good time, there are over 20 years of medical report arcives now and they can just scoot over the importent ones and read what they want. I remember reading a report in the early 90s thoug and I will see if i can find it in the Journal of Medicine.

The G-Man

T.i.a.d./wwdmn

shadow1
Legend

try reading new
      #36776 - 07/05/02 11:42 AM

have you ever used your computers search?
There are over 2000 hits alone on HIV progerssion to AIDS on the google search on the bottom of the page. The search engine used by The Body site is powerd by Google and it is not run by drug companys or The Body. You will get many articles on HIV progression from many agencys likke CDC, WHO, Johns Hopkins, The Body, ETC.
Maybe also you should read the HIV/AIDS archives at the CDC, and John Hopkins. There are 21 years of archives there that tell all about this disease and its progression. But maybe it will be info overload for you and the terminoligy might be over your head it is written for medical profesionals.

The G-Man

T.i.a.d./WWdmn

billj
Unregistered

#36777 - 07/05/02 11:50 AM

I looked there Bill and nothing! Even typed in a yahoo search like: proof that hiv causes AIDS: nothing. Even Jama achives do not have the orginal documents. Why are they hiding the document it could be used to as a good argument for the dissidents.

shadow1
Legend

#36782 - 07/05/02 12:11 PM

They are not hidden, there is just so much info in 21 years that they are burried way at the bottom, try the search engine here on the body and just type in "progerssion" you will get many articles and hits. Also you need to go deep, most of the articles posted are in the last 3 years, the arcives are where you need to go but the reading is designed for medical profesionals. It is not in general laymans terms.

The G-Man

T.i.a.d.

TerryD
Unregistered

#36792 - 07/05/02 03:54 PM

Dear billj, many people have tryed to obtain the original research papers that are suppose to prove that hiv causes aids but have all been very unsuccessfull. The truth is there was never a authentic paper presented, Gallo just announced that hiv caused aids in 1984 at a press conferance with no written proof. In fact he even said that it was the "probable" cause of aids to protect himself. He then proceeded to secure the rights and now makes money off this stolen theory ( the idea came rom France). This is one of the reasons dissidents are so alarmed that a theory could persists with no scientific evidence to back it up. Still characters like g-man and jackieblue could care less about proof they are just repeating what they have been told. They have sort of need to believe that hiv causes aids. Its easier to listen to the doctors and pop pills then take control of your life. Good luck with your research!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I can't find it ... new
      #36802 - 07/05/02 06:21 PM

I had some fun trying to find this document too. So far no luck! Anybody else come up with a link? I have to admit it does make things bit suspicious.

confused
Unregistered

#36807 - 07/05/02 08:39 PM

I don't know about documents,but i watched one of my best friends test pos for hiv then watched him advance to aids and die,believe me hiv causes aids.

john31
Unregistered

#36809 - 07/05/02 11:03 PM

So have I and I can sympathise with you but thats still not proof of causation but rather the effect. There is still no documented evidence to proove that hiv causes aids as you can see. Strange but true! Is it not time that we demand that proof be shown on paper and reviewed by a panel of proffesionals.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#36843 - 07/06/02 04:13 PM

I don't care if there is proof or not I still know hic causes AIDS.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: I can't find it ... new
      #36896 - 07/08/02 04:55 PM

Try looking harder I'm sure its out there why would they lie to us? I mean everything we know about AIDS is based on the idea that hiv causes AIDS.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2345

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3