Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
une_fille
All Star

Reged: 03/28/02
blood in stool
      #35918 - 06/18/02 01:15 PM

isn't this just f*cking great. what the f*ck is going to be next. i had a bought of diarrhea over the weekend and just thought i ate some bad seafood. now yesterday and today i've had blood every time i had a bowel movement. i don't mean just a little on the toilet paper, i mean globs of it in the toilet. sorry to be gross. this is so f*cked up.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Confused
Unregistered

Re: blood in stool new
      #35923 - 06/18/02 01:31 PM

Sorry to here that bud,Is it dark red or bright red,if its light it might be hemroids you can have hemroids higher up i had them years ago,i didn't have alot of blood but it was in the toliet not just on paper,i was checked by a doc and it turned out to be roids,they went away on there own,good luck

une_fille
All Star

Reged: 03/28/02
      #35926 - 06/18/02 02:07 PM

hi confused, thanks for replying. it's my turn to have a crappy day. i hate this roller coaster of trying to think mentally happy thoughts and then thinking the worst.

Unlucky
Unregistered

#35933 - 06/18/02 02:56 PM

Hey Une
Wish I could offer some help, but if theres anygood news thats about the only F_ _ _ ing symptom I havn't had.
However unlike the other symptoms wer all having, bleeding could be a serious thing, so pease take care of yourself
Here for you
Unlucky

uhohblita
Guru

Reged: 05/02/02
      #35950 - 06/18/02 10:41 PM

hey
blood in my stool was one of my symptoms. i went bowling one time and the next day had a lot of it. it really sucks to look in there and see that huh? obviously, i told my doc and he looked at me and said "well you are getting old". im 25! if i wasnt so weak with helpless sadness i would have kicked him in the nuts. it could be hemmorroids or some other irritation, thats a common thing and will probably be the answer you will get. i would hang in there and hope it goes away, mine did. if it doesnt, seek some professional advice.

-uhoh

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2449

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3