Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
afraid
Unregistered

Lymph nodes
      #3540 - 04/13/00 10:54 AM

I have been having symptoms from the 6 weeks after exposure from mutual masturbation. they started with the normal flu symptoms and a rash straight after that.I also developed stomach pain, burbing and my liver enzymes even went up from the 12th weeks onwards. On the 16 weeks i developed a rash on my middle arm that stayed for over two weeks. I also had burning sensation when passing urine in the 8th weeks. On the 18 weeks i developed joint pain that really hit every joint in my body including my fingers, wrist, elbows, knees, hip, etc.On the 20 weeks i developed the worst patterns on my tongue which i had never seen before in my entire life. On the 25 week i develped pain in my lymph nodes, neck, groin, armpits and behind the knees. Now i still have these symptoms and sometimes they are less painful than other times. I did an HIV test on the 45 day, 105 day and 6months and they all came back negative. I did tests for HBV,HCV every time i had the HIV tests and all came back negative. I also did a culture test for my tongue and guess what, there was no yeast growth whatsoever. I had taken so much antibiotics for the pain i had in my urithera and it never went away. I had a cystoscopy and the result was a kind of prostatitis that is caused by stress. However, in my last blood count test my white blood cells were only 3.4 million and the minimum is 4. My doctor told me that stress could be the reason behind that. Now my lymph are hurting so much but they are not swollen. MY question is do lymph hurts first and then swell and the other way around. I do not think I can take the idea out of my mind. My 2 doctors assured me that My lymph were not swollen at all. any info is really appreciated.
Many thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1718

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3