Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whats happening
      #34892 - 05/30/02 12:13 PM

Okay i had a unsafe encounter in early march 02 five days later had diarreha for 4 days then aprox.10 days later had a pimple on the end of my penis lasted for a several days then had pain in one tesicle for 1/2 hour and then the pain went into my thigh severe pain only lasted 10 min.still have painfull arms and shoulders feels like ive been working out but have not also i sneeze several times everyday which is new to me.I tested neg at 8 weeks and at 11 weeks.Should i retest as my symptoms are still with me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Whats happening new
      #34893 - 05/30/02 12:27 PM

In my opinion I think you tested enough I don't think it's related to HIV but ask the doctor what it could be. It's probably all due to stress.

Anon#9
Unregistered

Re: Whats happening new
      #34901 - 05/30/02 02:12 PM

I agree. 11 weeks is as positive as 12 weeks (as per cdc). YOU ARE NEG. be happy and enjoy life. everything else might be stress OR you are looking for hiv and just picking up your bodies natural physiology. Pain in you nuts could just as easily be prostatitis (infection of the prostate which is connected to you nuts). Sneezing? how about allergies since the warm weather is here. Penis pimple? genital warts which you could have gotten 5 years ago, or simply a hair follicle (to which there are many on the penis). Again, FORGET ABOUT HIV. And forget all the noise about "other" subtypes, most tests at 11 weeks will pick them up. Regards!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 771

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3