Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Numbness of pinky finger and next to it
      #34365 - 05/15/02 08:05 AM

Ive been reading this board and noticed that several people have this numbness and tingling. Many have it mostly in thier pinky finger and the one next to it. Thats what I have. My entire hand even went dead like rubber at night
Also have had light night sweats, tounge problems, oral ulcers, pain in the lymph nodes, petachiae fatigue and weight loss. All this with a 6 mos neg
Looking for others with similiar problems
or others who could give some good advice
Where do we go from here

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
confused
Unregistered

Re: Numbness of pinky finger and next to it new
      #34371 - 05/15/02 10:55 AM

Ive had the same symptoms and more ,Ive also had a neg 6 month hiv and hep b and c test.I am going to get tested for CMV soon ,will let you all know the results,we definietly got somthing,i never had any symptoms before my exposere.take care

Anonymous
Unregistered

#34372 - 05/15/02 11:30 AM

After a six month negative test you are negative for HIV. These symptoms could be stress. I don't mean to scare you any further, but have you talked to your doctor about the possibility of an autoimmune disease. I read recently (can't remember where now) the lupus symptoms are similar to HIV symptomes. Autoimmune diseases are sometimes very hard to for doctors to diagnose.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Numbness of pinky finger To Confused new
      #34374 - 05/15/02 11:41 AM

Hey Confused
Im confused too and very scared too What test did you take i got the EIA Result No Antibodies found These numbness and tingling started 5 months after possible exposure, so how could it be ARS Ive also had many other symptoms. I didnt test for Hep B & C but could they cause these type of symptoms. Have you had any mouth or tounge problems
Thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered

#34377 - 05/15/02 01:21 PM

I too have had numerous symptoms, EXTREME Muscle fatigue, stomach problems, oral ulcer, rashes on forehead, weight loss, joint pain, and numbness in right hand mostly pinky finger that will not go away, i dont know what is causing it but there is definitely something to this i dont think it is stress related, wish it would stop it drives me crazy it started about 3 weeks ago and now i am 1 week past three months.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Numbness of pinky finger To Confused new
      #34393 - 05/15/02 10:41 PM

I've had similar symptoms 4 months after possible exposure. I tested negative after 3 and 6 months. Don't know what to do next. I've visited 5 doctors and none of them can explain my symptoms. If anyone out there finds out what this is, please post ASAP. Thanks.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3331

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3