Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

No Fever?
      #33726 - 05/04/02 02:31 PM

since up to 90-95% of ars victims experience high fever, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that other symptoms like rash, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, possible thrush could be ruled out as ars symptoms if not accompanied by a high fever? or is that not make sense to others? i mean, i have many ars symptoms but no fever. could that be possible if hiv related? bytheway, I AM in the window period.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
uhohblita
Guru

Reged: 05/02/02
Re: No Fever? new
      #33730 - 05/04/02 05:08 PM

I dont know but I experienced the same thing. The no fever thing especiall is weird. Also I got ill recently w/o a fever. Does HIV hamper the bodys ability to get a fever? Hence "autoimmune" disorder?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: No Fever? new
      #33742 - 05/05/02 12:29 AM

Don't assume your status on symptoms alone. The only way to know for sure is to get tested. You are probably very scared now and read up a lot on the disease. I did the same thing and each and every symptom I would read about I would get later. I was stressed out of my mind and made myself sick with worry. Try not to diagnose yourself only based on symptoms, leave that to the doctors. After I got my 3 month negative result all of my 'symptoms' disappeared.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2125

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3