Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
JamieLEE
Unregistered

To the jerk off
      #33393 - 04/30/02 02:03 PM

That must be our good friend Terry. What a nice person Terry is. For your information, I do not have HIV. My realtionship with my husband is none of your concern. Randy and I are friends, we joke, so what. When the hell did you become the forum police anyway. If you can spell so freaking well why don't you go to a spelling forum. I am with my husband, he can be a jerk. Randy was kidding and I know this. As for being on this forum, that is my business, not your's or my hubands. There is no excuse for him being abusive or being an [censored] to me after my surgery. But I guess my post said "to confused", not to nosey prick! Can you spell P-R-I-C-K?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: To the jerk off new
      #33398 - 04/30/02 02:29 PM

I/we all know you don't have HIV. Just a guilty conscience.
confused isn't kidding, he has been on this board picking up on women for years now and it is spelled Relationship.

confused
Unregistered

#33401 - 04/30/02 02:43 PM

Why don't you get a life,I have been on this board since Jan or feb of this year,and not to pick up women.Ive been on this board because i might have hiv.and it helps me get through this terrible time and i might stay on this board If im neg,(not to pick up women)but to help people that need it,as they have helped me.Ihave never met Jamie but she is my friend and will be here for her whenever she needs someone to talk to.As she said you must be a woman beater to and if not you are definitly a loser.By the way i don't need this board to pick up women,how do you think i got in this mess.

TerryD
Unregistered

#33430 - 04/30/02 05:26 PM

Hey leave me out of your petty arguments. You've got a chip on your shoulder.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 957

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3