Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
confused
Unregistered

Worried2002 or anyone
      #33182 - 04/28/02 12:31 AM

As you know ive had a 3 and 4 month neg hiv test,Im getting tested tues or weds it will be 23 weeks,It will take 1 to 2 weeks for my results.I ve had all the symptoms as you know.But only had one swollen node under my jaw.In the last week or so ive got them in my groin and now on both sides of my collar bone.Im stressen out big time now .Any words of wisdom would really be appreciated at this time , as i feel like im losing it.thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Worried2002 or anyone new
      #33183 - 04/28/02 01:05 AM

I pray everything will work out for you. GOD Bless.

Bottom Line
Unregistered

#33190 - 04/28/02 07:19 AM

Did you have unprotected sex with an HIV poz person? At three + months. chances of you having HIV are quite slim. I think I would consider other things.

In my case I tested negative out to 8 months and still had swollen lymph nodes. Had one of those biopsied and it was fine too.

Lymph node swelling is not all that uncommon. Prolonged swelling in multiple locations is worrisome, but definitive of much of anything without testing.

Chill out and relax as i think we would all be surprised if it was HIV.

Bottom Line

worried2002.
Unregistered

#33199 - 04/28/02 12:06 PM

Confused,
it would be areally a shock if you test positive. Fortunately we will be spared because you'll test negative. Believe me. If you are concerned with your nodes go show 'em to a phisician, i have been able to see nodes where they weren't and to me they seemed very much real. Try not to stress youreself too much, i know it's difficult but everything'll go just fine. Hugs

--
w02

confused
Unregistered

#33203 - 04/28/02 12:24 PM

Thank you all so much for your support,I did see a doctor about my nodes,he wants to get this test back before he looks at anything else.I had unportected sex with a woman,don't know if see was pos. or not but i found out her ex was a needle user.(heroin,coke).I hope you are all well to.Thanks again.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1818

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3