Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
FC-NEG
Unregistered

Nodes-Moving
      #32639 - 04/22/02 06:42 PM

Ok....Tomorrow is the day I take my three month test. I woke up this morning with a pain on the left side of my thyroid gland. I saw on a map that there are lymph nodes there. It only hurt when I swallowed. I felt in there and did not feel anything that was swollen. Now, it is gone. But, I now have a pain under my right arm. When does this BS end? MY risk was low.....BJ from two guys and was rimmed. My 4, 6 and 8 week test was neg......Now, please, I just want the 12 week to be neg. How many people seroconvert between 8 weeks and 12 weeks???? Is there any studies on that? The only time I had a fever in the last 12 weeks was for less than 12 hours one night it reached 100.4. I am just truly scared that my result will come back positive. I have been doing fine up until the last couple of days when I began thinking about this test. Please God! Allow me to put this behind me and get on with my life...........Also, due to travel arrangements, I am only able to take the test at 87 days.........I know it is not 90 but will the three days really make a huge difference?
Someone please slap me again.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
worried2002.
Unregistered

Re: Nodes-Moving new
      #32641 - 04/22/02 06:48 PM

SLAP! 87=90 ;-)
Stay well pal, everything'll be all right.

FC-NEG
Unregistered

#32642 - 04/22/02 07:12 PM

You put a smile on my face......Thanks for the slap.....I am sorry to be such a pain. I am just super scared. Thinking about everything...................I just want this hell to end.
FC

Anonymous
Unregistered

#32643 - 04/22/02 07:19 PM

Bets of luck on your Negative 3 month test

Anonymous
Unregistered

#32645 - 04/22/02 07:34 PM

why don't you just wait the 3 days to test at the reccommended 90 days? why test now when in 3 days it will be 90 days? you are not at 3 months unless 90 or more days has passed, but you do not even need to test, yours was a nonexposure.

FC-NEG
Unregistered

#32648 - 04/22/02 08:02 PM

The only reason I cannot test at 90 days is I will be out of the country. Want to get this settled before then. Everyone I have talked to has said the 87 days is enough.....Is that the case?????? I was just starting to feel confortable with that..........
FC

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1281

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3