Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
confused
Unregistered

Jamie (surgery)
      #32055 - 04/15/02 12:53 PM

Im hoping your surgery goes good and it turns out to be nothing.Im not sure how long the hep vacine has been out if I find out I will let you know,But if you have antibody's your probably safe.My Lymph node still the same,don't know what my doctors gonna do about it,I don't know whats goin on anymore,Take care hope everything works out for you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jamie (surgery) new
      #32082 - 04/15/02 06:17 PM

I know it is tough when you do something so foolish. It's really unlikely that you have hepatitis or HIV. You have had negative test on both. They said that it can take up to 6 months for Hep but people usually test positive by 3 months. Stop doing this to yourself and get on with your life. I am telling you this becuase I care and am going through the same thing. It's easier to say it than to do it!! You have moved to hepatitis and I have gone to cancer.....aren't we something!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jamie (surgery) new
      #32084 - 04/15/02 06:31 PM

Thanks for caring,I also care and wish you the best.Just seems one doctor say's one thing and another doctor say's another. never had any symptoms before my screw up more worried about if i have one of these diseases i probably infected my wife.couldn't live with that . Thanks again

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 976

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3