Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
FC-NEG
Unregistered

Oral Sex Posting - CHECK IT OUT
      #30248 - 03/20/02 04:11 PM

Found this during one of my marathon computer frenzies.......Check out this website and link...Interesting info......Made me feel MUCH better.

http://www.glccftl.org/library/hivaids/oral_argument.html

Give it a look and let me know what your thoughts are on this............Happy Reading. Hopefully it will save someone from going through the hell I have bean and will continue to until 12 weeks.

FC

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Richard
Unregistered

TO FC-NEG new
      #30252 - 03/20/02 04:17 PM

Just posted this to another of your frenzies - but gone on the other page so I wanted to make sure you read it:

Even if you have been involved with Dracula - he would not have that much blood in his mouth to infect you.

Take this scenario, unless the penetration happened there is no risk of transmission - according to Ryan Kull, I read some post when somebody asked - his penis has touuched and was rubing bottom of another guy - was he at risk. Ryan's answer was that no penetration no risk.

Now, FC-Neg, can you tell me how could guy penetrate you with his tongue - what does he have in his tongue - if he was touching your skin outside and around even with blood HIV will not go via your skin. Just think about those lines please if you can understand what I am trying to say.

FC-NEG
Unregistered

Re: TO FC-NEG new
      #30255 - 03/20/02 04:24 PM

The guy DID NOT penetrate me with penis. I remember he was VERY rough when rimming me and DID stick his tongue inside. It felt like it at least.
I see what everyone is saying. I know what all this means. I am still scared. How could you not be scared. Bath house encounter with three strangers, symptoms begin 10-14 days after and all mimic ARS except NO FEVER............
I know my ramblings and frantic postings are nuts. I apologize for that. I know I will not get a clear answer until 12 weeks. Believe me.........When the 12 week comes in neg, I will be happy and satisfied. No more testing after that. I just need to get through these next few weeks. I know the 6 week test is a great sign. 8 week will be even better. 12 week is the crowning glory! I will not be able to accept I am 100% negative until 12 weeks. 99.9% is even good enough for me.
FC

Richard
Unregistered

Re: TO FC-NEG new
      #30259 - 03/20/02 05:44 PM

You don't have to appologise for your feelings. I know them very well and I don't blame you for being scared, beleive me I understand very well.

What I was trying to say is to be little bit more sensitive about it and maybe look from another prospects of very hard to imagine something like that would happened to infect you. Considering your very good results on 6 weeks test, you should at least try to think half of the way is not going to happened.

I know very well your exposure as I red it before, and I know what has happened. It is still hard for me to beleive that he could penetrate with its tongue so deep inside that would make any difference - but for you to be negative.

This is my real honest opinion without trying to be nice.

So, please apart from test try to trust odds. What are real odds in something like that - one in million (five million...) - do you really think you are one in a million. I used to think I am - but how stupid is that. Think don't feel and stop looking on the net for symptoms - that use to be my bigest killer.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1100

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3