Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

To "Interesting Facts" Author
      #28516 - 02/19/02 09:19 AM

REceived my test results yesterday and they were NEGATIVE!! To recap, my exposure was one of possible concern....more so than others I suppose is how I should put it. Unprotected vaginal sex with three guys...all whom I knew and talked about their "status" with but in this day and time you never know. Had symptoms that anyone could relate to anything. I have had this paranoia for over 2 years now. I guess that is why when the lady gave me the results as NEGATIVE I asked if they were for sure, nothing mixed up. Which leads to me a question....IS there a conceivable way that the test results could be mixed up with someone else's? Sorry, now I guess I just have that thought. ANYWAY, I had everyone telling me I was fine, my chances were low that I had contracted anything. So to those of you that DO use comdoms, keep it up. You are doing the safe and right thing. In fact, everyone out there that is using condoms on a regular basis, I admire. It shows that you have a true sense of responsibility and awareness of the unknown. You have a true self-respect and respect for others. Take a deep breath and relax. If I had used condoms, I would never have been as scared as I was. I have been in a serious relationship for 8 mos now and I know this is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Hopefully I'll never have to worry about being with someone new ever again.
Everyone take care and to the author of "Interesting Facts"....good luck and thanks for responding. If it makes you feel any better, I think you are going to be fine. Get tested for peace of mind but I'm willing to bet (and I am not a betting person) that things will be ok.
Good luck everyone and those with floaters, sore throats, sinus infections, fevers, headaches and any other ailment....I have been there and analyzed EVERYTHING to the greatest extent....and here I am with negative test results.
Take care,

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 914

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3